Going on a rollercoaster with Trainee A

Yorch˚•*
You two decided to go on a little trip just to get away together. So here you guys are at Six Flags, California! You were a little nervous for rollercoasters, but first time for everything right? "I heard that X2 is the most popular rollercoaster here, we should go on that one first." Yorch suggested. "Oh okay, I don't mind." You said with a soft smile. In reality YOU WERE NOT FINE. You hate heights with a passion. But were gonna tell your boyfriend? Nope. You two were in line for about 15 minutes. But before you knew it you were sitting in the seat of the rollercoaster. Some workers came by checking if you were secured. Now a few things. #1 this rollercoaster is not like the average ones. #2 X2 has its passengers ride backwards so the ride can flip the seats over during the experience. And finally #3 X2 is one of the fastest rollercoasters in the park.  So yeah, this is gonna be pretty terrifying. The ride started and you guys were near the top of the drop. Then 3..2..1! "THIS IS SO COOL!" Yorch yelled from beside you. "I FUCKING HATE THIS!!" You screamed. You closed your eyes so tight, but that didn't make the feeling go away. You felt Yorch intertwine your hands as source of comfort. Soon enough the ride was over. "See that wasn't so bad!" He said. You looked away from him and crossed your arms. "I hate you."

Leo☆*•˚"Let's go on viper!" You said dragging Leo behind you

Leo*•˚
"Let's go on viper!" You said dragging Leo behind you. You guys got there pretty early so you got on the ride pretty fast. You guys got onto the rollercoaster and after you guys were secure the ride began. The ride was going in loopty loops every second and sometimes it would flip you over. You kept hitting your head on the back of the seat though. Overall you thought it was a blast! "That was so cool!!" You said holding your head. "Yeah it was pretty cool." Leo said. He looked at you confused as to why you were holding your head. "Hey, are you okay."Hehe, yeah I'm fine, but I swear that ride gave me a fucking concussion." You said giggling." Yeah because you're a shorty. " He teased.

Sangwon✦˚•*You both weren't fans of rollercoasters but good thing for you two! There was a Justice League ride that was a pretty nice pace, you two decided to go on it

Sangwon˚•*
You both weren't fans of rollercoasters but good thing for you two! There was a Justice League ride that was a pretty nice pace, you two decided to go on it. You guys got in line and saw a cool Cyborg life sized figure. You guys werent aloud to record or take pictures but you did anyways. You onto the cart and you guys were given toy guns. The point of the ride was to defeat Harley Quinn and The Joker and you had to shoot these robot things into the air. The ride would spin you around numerous amount of times but it was pretty fun! You two got off of the ride. "Are you dizzy as well?" You asked. Sangwon nodded. You both laughed at each other. "Let's go get matching capes!"