Let me love you(Yorch) pt. 2

(Okay so maybe just don't pay attention to that image? 😅👌) Anyways on to the story : )
________________________________
Why was I even thinking about this? Idiot! Though.. It would be nice to have a lover, wouldn't it? I don't know, maybe that's a silly observation. I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts. I grabbed the remote and ended up putting on Snow flower. It's a drama one of my friends recommended to me. Suddenly my phone started buzzing signaling that someone was calling me. I paused my show. "Hello?" I said. "Y/n! Hey! So me and Leo are gonna go watch a movie with his friends, I didn't want to go without a friend so.." "I mean yeah sure, I'm down. What movie are we watching?" I asked. "Uhm I don't know but it's a marvel movie though." "Oh okay, what time?" "Let's say 8?" "Will do, bye." "Buh-bye!" I got up and put on some jeans and a random hoodie, probably my brother's. I put on my shoes and walked out the house. Okay I'm gonna get boba for me and Amara. I thought to myself. I walked into the shop. "Hi! Welcome! What can I do for you?" The cashier asked. "May I have a matcha tea with boba and a strawberry kiwi smoothie with boba?" I ask, getting my wallet out. "Okay, it'll be about 5 minutes." I gave her the money and took a seat. I started to look around and I saw a bunch of couples being all lovey dovey and a few kids here and there. "Matcha tea and strawberry kiwi smoothie!" I walked up to grab the drinks and headed on my way. I walked for about 15 more minutes then made it to the movie theater. "Hey Y/n!" I was suddenly attacked in a hug. "Oof- uh hey Ellie." I said hugging her back. "Come on! I need to introduce you to everyone!" She said, dragging me with her. "Hey Ellie, who's this?" Ellie looked at me signaling that I should introduce myself. "Oh uhm, Yo, I'm Y/n." I said awkwardly. "Hehe sorry about them, they get nervous easily." I looked up to one of Ellie's friends. Woah who is he? "Take a picture it'll last longer." The brunette teased. "O-oh hehe, sorry." I said. He smiled faintly. "Don't be there's to reason to." he replied. "Aish! Come on you two!" Ellie said walking into the building. "Oh whoops, let's go!" I said, dragging him along with me. This is gonna be a long night, I thought.