When a stranger makes you uncomfortable 2/7

/!\Slight cuss warning/!\

Leo☁︎

You we're getting ready to head home, class ended about 5 minutes ago. You were too busy packing your bag to notice your boyfriend Leo walk in. "Hey babe, what's up?" The boy said casually sitting beside you. "I'm just putting my stuff away." You said, looking at the boy. "Hey Y/n do you wanna come to a double date with me and a friend?" Leo asked, resting his head on his palm. You smiled at him. "Anything for you my prince." You said, letting out breathy laugh. "Thank you, you're the best!" Leo exclaimed. "I know~" You teased, picking up your bag and walked out the door. "Yah! Don't leave me here!" He said, darting out the room to catch up with you. "What time does the date start?" You asked. "Like at 2:00-2:30." He explained. "Oh shoot!" You yelled. "I'm sorry Leo, I forgot my phone, please wait for me here." You said, running back to the classroom. You turned the corner just to see a guy sitting on a desk holding your phone. "Uhm, excuse me, but that's mine, could you please give it back?" You asked. "You're Y/n, right?" The unknown boy asked. "Uhm yup! That's me, can I help you?" You asked, now getting off vibes. "Yes, I've been eying you for a while now. Could you please fill in the spot of my girlfriend/boyfriend?" He asked, getting off the desk. "Uhm, I'm sorry but I'm already taken." You said, nervously playing with you fingers. "Oh really will he won't know, what's life without a little risk?" He asked, caressing your hair. Just then the boy was knocked to the ground, with a bloody nose. You looked over to see a furious Leo. The boy hissed at the pain. "WHAT THE HELL DUDE!? WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?" He asked, now pissed off. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR HITTING ON MY GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND! YOU HAD IT COMING!" Leo yelled back. The boy got up from the ground and pushed Leo to the wall, punching him continuously. "HEY GET OFF OF HIM YOU FUCKING LUNATIC!!" You yelled in a panic. You used all of your strength to pry the guy off of Leo. You pushed him away from your boyfriend. You didn't care about the other boy in the room, you were worried if Leo had gotten severely hurt. You looked at his face, he had a bruise on his cheek bone and on his jaw, followed with a bloody lip. "Are you okay!? Does it hurt?" You asked, concerned. The boy furrowed his eyebrows. You caressed his cheek. "It's okay, let's clean you up baby." You said, grabbing his hand and leading him to the nurse's office.