Daddy issues (Leo)

I hate him. There was nothing that could be said or done to change that. It was his decision to throw me and my siblings out like we were nothing. Weren't we supposed to be the most important things in the world to him? Is there something wrong with me? What if I was the reason it didn't work out between him and mom? I tucked my head into my arms. He fixed things between my brothers, so why didn't he make an effort to fix things with me? I looked into the mirror only to see the sight I've always hated. Myself. All of these thoughts in my head turned into anger inside of me. In less than a second I punched the mirror infront of me without thinking. There was glass shattered everywhere, blood on the now broken mirror and on my knuckles were fresh wounds. Good thing no one was home. "Ow shit!" I yelped at the burning sensation on my knuckles. I sighed and sat down on the bathroom floor, staring solemnly at my wounded hand. "Aish, I have to get to school." I said to myself. I quickly cleaned my hand and bandaged it, leaving the mess on the floor a future me problem. I got my bag and headed out the door. I grabbed my phone, making sure my hand was covered with my sleeve. 5 minutes later and I was at school. "Y/n!" I turned around to see Leo running up to me. I softly smiled unconsciously. "Hi Leo." I softly greeted him. He bent down to give me a soft peck on my lips. "Let's get to class." He said, putting an arm around my shoulders. I sat down in my seat. Unfortunately Leo's assigned seat was all the way across the room. I don't know anyone but him in this class. Being surrounded by a bunch of kids I didn't know made me anxious. Unconsciously my leg started bouncing. It was a bit of a nervous habit of mine. "Hi Y/n!" I looked over and rolled my eyes. "What do you want Aaron?" I said, looking away. "Oh nothing.." He said, sitting down, continuing to stare at me. I sighed and put my head down. Aaron tucked a price of my hair behind my ear. My heart skipped a beat, not in a good way. He's crossing his boundaries. I didn't want to cause a scene so I just pushed his hand away. He then continued to touch me, he grabbed the hand I pushed him away with and examined it. "What happened here?" He asked looking at me. "None of your business! Stop touching me!" I said, snatching my hand away from him. "Do we have a problem here Ms. L/n?" The teacher asked. "Yes! Tell Aaron to leave me alone." I snapped. The teacher sighed softly and looked around. "Is anyone willing to switch seats with Aaron?" He asked. "I will." Leo answered, grabbing his things. The teacher then walked away. Leo walked up to Aaron, who hasn't left his seat yet. "Move it kid." Leo said. "Why should I?" Aaron said with a snarky tone. Leo picked him up from his collar and pushed him, throwing his bag at his chest. Leo then sat down, glaring at Aaron. "You okay babe?" He looked over you. You nodded still unaware of your bouncing leg. He gave you a worried expression. He looked down at your bouncing leg and put his hand on your thigh to stop you from moving it. He stayed like that through the class. As soon as class ended you wanted to get out of there. Good thing you have a free period now. You were about to dart out of the class until Leo got a hold on your arm. "Hold on, how about we hangout this period?" He asked. "Oh okay." You nodded. He grabbed your hand and lead you to the field. You guys sat on the benches and stayed silent for a couple seconds."Are you sure you're alright?" He looked over at you."Yeah." You smiled at him. Well.. at least with him, you were alright. He grabbed your wounded hand." What happened?" He asked."Ah, I just did something without thinking." I softly chuckled. Leo brought me into a tight hug."You'll be alright." He said, lightly brushing his fingers through my hair. Suddenly a choked sob came out of my mouth, tears rushing out of my eyes. I buried my head into his chest."Shh, I know." He said as he kissed my forehead. How did he know when I wasn't okay? Whatever, I'm just happy I'm with him right now.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this story! There will be a part two to this, I'll update it soon. Anyways, have a great day/night! Love ya guys!
-Rae