When a stranger make you uncomfortable 1/7

Yorch☁︎
You just wanted to have a normal day and you went to your nearest coffee shop. You go there almost every other day. "Hi welcom in! What can I get for you?" The cashier asked. "Uhm can I get a taro milk tea please?" I asked, handing her the card. "Of course! Just a 10 minute wait!" She said, handing my card back. I walked over to my usual table, it was in the back in a corner. I looked out the window, I love the sky, it's blue hue and the marshmallow clouds. "Hello there, is this seat taken?" I looked up to see a man, maybe a few Years older than me. "U-uhm, yeah I'm sorry, I'm waiting for my boyfriend." I explained. "Hm, well I don't see him." He claims, eyeing me up and down. "Yeah, he's on his way." I said with an awkward chuckle. Now this was true I did invite Yorch to come with me, however I wasn't  completely sure if he was coming. The guy started to sit down in front of me. "So what's your name honey?" He asked with a sinister smirk. "I'm sorry, I'm not very comfortable sharing that information.." I said. "Now come on doll don't be shy." He said, as he leaned closer. "No can you please stop." I said, standing up from my seat. The guy followed me out of the shop. I started running, I don't know where I was going but anywhere away from that guy. I ended up running into someone and collided to the ground. "Y/n? Are you okay? Why aren't you at the Café?" I looked up, it was Yorch. I hugged in as tight as I could. "Hey what's wrong?" He grabbed my chin and made look at him. "This guy at the café he was being all weird, he started chasing me out of the building. Please don't let him come back, I don't want see him." My eyes started to water. "Hey, hey it's alright, you're okay, as long as I'm here no one can hurt you."