When a stranger makes you uncomfortable 4/7

Woochan
One of your favorite hobbies is photography. You've always had a passion for it. You love the feeling of taking a picture and thinking 'yeah, I did that.' Not long ago you opened a small business for taking people's pictures for special events or even for just a photo shoot. You are always quite busy with people's appointments for photoshoots, and school. To add on top of that you still have to do your homework and you need to edit the photos. But you never complain, your always happy to have things to keep you occupied. There is no bigger supporter than Woochan. He loves when you randomly get mesmerized by a scene and grab your camera to snap a few photos. He really thinks it's adorable. "Y/n! Remember I'm taking you out tonight so don't work too much okay?" Woochan said from across the room. "Okay! I don't have much to do today anyways, I just have a photoshoot appointment to do and that's it!" You said as you finished packing your bag. "I'll be leaving now, Love ya!" You said pecking the boys cheek. You ran out the door and started your car. After about 20 minutes of driving you arrived at the photoshoot place. You saw a man in a suit there. "Hi! I'm Y/n, I'll be taking your photos today!" You said, with a smile. "Ah yes, I'm Aaron." He said, planting a kiss on the back of your hand. You chuckled nervously. "Okay uhm just act natural and look off into the distance." You instructed, as you snapped some photos. After an hour of taking photos, you decided you were satisfied with the shots you got. "Alright I think I'm done here! I'll make sure that these photos will be done and edited by Monday!" You said. "Okay, thanks so much M'lady." He said with a smirk. "However do you mind if I bring you somewhere to eat?" He asked. "Oh, thanks so much for your offer, but I'm afraid I'm booked for tonight." You explained.  "Ah just a quick chat and snack then." He said, rather forcefully. "I'm really, sorry but I really can't today." You said putting your camera in your car. You then went to open the door of the car step in. "How about another day then Ms?" He asked. You got tired of this and you finally snapped. "I'm sorry but I'm not interested, and I have a boyfriend, good day." You said closing the door and driving off to the restaurant. As soon as you got there you ran in and spotted Woochan sitting there, looking down. "Channie! I'm so sorry for being late! The guy I was working with was being a creep and wouldn't stop talking." You said, with a really sorry look on your face. "Y/n it's okay. Did he touch you?" Woochan asked. You smiled. "That doesn't matter. Let's continue this date hm?" You said, looking at the boy.

This was a longer chapter! Just as a sorry I made it longer on purpose and I did a double post, again I'm so sorry for not posting for a while😭 anyways, I hope you guys liked it!
-Rae :)