When a stranger makes you uncomfortable 3/7

Sangwon
Today was normal, just like every other day, however today your brother couldn't bring you to work. So you decided that taking an Uber there would be most convenient. As you were finishing your breakfast your phone buzzed with a message from your sweet boyfriend.

Wonnie💗
Hey! We have the same shift today! So I'll see you in 15😉❤️

You
Great! See ya! 🥰

You smiled after shutting your phone off. You quickly grabbed your bag and ran into the Uber. "Hi! I'm going to Comfort Critters cafe. (You work at a pet cafe) You said to the driver. The driver nodded. Everything was normal, going perfectly fine. "So what's your name pretty?" The man asked. "Oh uh I'm Y/n." You said with a light smile. You mentally cursed yourself for giving your name to a stranger. "Pretty name." He said look straight at you through the mirror. "Thanks.." You said, now getting a bad vibe from this guy. "Are you single?" Red flag, big red flag. "No, I have a boyfriend." You said, sounding a lot more blunt than before. "Oh and you passed my stop. Please turn back, I'm going to be late." You said, getting more anxious by the second. The man did as he was told, thankfully. You held out the cash for the man. Instead he took your hand. "No need to pay me, however you can pay me in another way." He said, smiling rather creepily. "Please just take the money and let go of me." You said, praying to get out of the car. You then heard steps coming from outside, easily heard throught the open car door. You turned to see Sangwon walking towards the car. He smiled as he saw your face, but it then faded once he saw your anxious face and the man's hand on your wrist. Sangwon pulled you out of the car and slammed the door. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? What happened? Why we're you taking an Uber? Where's your brother?" He asked, worried. You stood there in silence, still trying to process his questions. "Uhm it's fine, I'm fine now. Let's get inside. We're already late." You said with a small smile. You took him by his hand and walked into the building.

Hey! Thanks so much for reading, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I for real thought no one really cared for this series haha😅 but I'll try my best to update now!!
-Rae :)