Chapter 05: Romantic

HARUTO WAS INSIDE THE GYM LOOKING through the bar windows taunting them. Of course the two got thrown out of the gym and we're told they couldn't come back until they learned to get along.

"Hey! Move your not letting me see the game!" Hinata said, trying to catch a glimpse of the view inside. Harutp moved his head in sync with Hinata and gave a sly smirk.

"You don't have VIP access yet." he said, letting out a giggle. He let out a groan and let his feet fall to the floor.

"Ugh it's not far, there's a ball and court in front of me and I can't play!"

"And who's to blame?" Haruto muttered under his breath.

"We're wasting time out here! I have to get in there!" Haruto tilted his head to the side to get a better view of the ravenette.

"You guys aren't even getting along yet, what makes you think they're gonna let you in?"

Kageyama turned and glared at the boy in the window. "I have a lot of potential, that should be more than enough to let me in!"

"Mr. Ego's talking." Haruto said he turned and faced away from the boys. He heard a 'tsk' come from the other boy's direction.

"Wow spoken like a true Ki–"

"SHHHHHH" Haruto quickly interrupted the tangerine from finishing his sentence. Hinata slapped a hand over his mouth and looked with terror at Kageyama, luckily he didn't seem focused on it to care much.

"Let's just challenge them in a two-on-two match! If we win they'll have to let us in!" Kageyama said determined.

"That way we'll at least look like a team." Haruto sighed and mentally slapped himself

'Not exactly how it works but go off I guess."

"You think it's gonna be that easy?" Hinata said with a confused tone.

"What if we lose?"

"We won't lose, I'll make sure, just.. don't mess anything up! Not even one slip up!" The blue eyed boy yelled.

"Haruto!" Suga called from the court

"Get back over here we need you in the game!!" Haruto groaned and lazily walked back to the team.

"What were you doing over there anyways?" Suga asked as he handed the boy a practice jersey.

"Ah, just being a constant reminder to Hinata that he's not on the court. It's mean, but it'll persuade him to get along with Tobio." Haruto explained while putting on his practice jersey. The setter gave the other a smile.

"That's actually pretty smart." Haruto let out a small chuckle.

Suddenly the gym doors opened and there was the goddess herself. And immediately Tanaka was right by her side.