Chapter 15: Favorite Kageyama

"SO YOU'RE REALLY COMING!" Haruto yelled as he looked at Nishinoya , surprised while he packed up to leave.

"I'm only going to be there to teach the first years how to receive that is it!" Noya stated as he threw his bag over his shoulder.

Haruto looked at the shorter boy and smiled brightly, he quickly ran over to his side and walked to the gym. Soon being accompanied by Tanaka.

The end of practice finally came around.

"I'll show you guys one more time." Noya said as he got into position

"You just go like 'shwoom' in, 'swish' your arms together, then 'thump'." he looked over to the first years.

"Ya got it?" and by their expression, it was very clear it was not comprehended.

"I swear , people who act on instinct suck at putting stuff into words." Haruto stated as he finished mopping up his side of the gym.

"Really?" Kageyama called out.

"I'm pretty sure I got what he meant."

"Because you're just like him." Tanaka dead panned.

"You speak in sound effects like 'wHaMAjAm' or 'BoOsH', you guys act like a bunch of 5 year olds." Haruto giggled at Tanakas last statement, making his way back to put the broom away.

"Hey um, Nishinoya? Who's that Asahi guy you mentioned before?" Hinata randomly asked. Haruto tried to quickly run out of the closet room but ended up tripping on his way.

"No! The name that must not be spoken!" he said standing up as quickly as he could before anything could happen.

"He's Karasuno's ace, for now." he spoke in a serious tone.

"Well at least he didn't blow up." Tanaka said as he quietly made his way to Haruto.

"Haruto your chin, okay? Looks like you feel pretty hard?" he said as he examined the middle blockers chin.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine–"

"To tell the truth you're a lot more promising than the Ace we got right now!" Noya called out as he laughed.

"Uh...hey." Tanaka called out, Haruto turned to the wing spiker with a confused look. He suddenly understood everything when a wet liquid dropped down to his lip then chin.

He touched his nose quickly and examined his now bloodied fingers.

"Ah."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"BYE SHO–CHAN!" Haruto waved his arms goodbye to Hinata when they began to part ways.

"You know you don't have to walk me home every night, right?" Haruto stated as he drank from his water. Kageyama turned around and gave him a small smile.

"Well we don't get much time to just hang out during school so I like doing this." He stated simply, Kageyama then forgot something to saye.

"Wait." Kageyama paused. Haruto looked at him giving a confused look.

"What is it?"

"Miwa is in our house right now." When Kageyama said that, Haruto immediately smiled.

"I wanna see her!" The messy higligted boy yelled excitedly.

The ravenette groaned in annoyance, he knew with those two in a room no one would be getting any sleep. Haruto only chuckled in return as he suddenly began to run into the Kageyama household.

Once he was finally in front of the house he waited there patiently for his boyfriend. And to catch his breath as well. "Hurry your ass up Tobio! I wanna see Miwa!" The middle blocker complained like a child.

"Your fault for running ahead!" He snapped back, only causing the boy ahead to pout. He then suddenly heard the front door come open, revealing the one and only Kageyama Miwa.

'NDNENDD OMG SHE SMILING.'

The middle blocker quickly ran to the door, a big smile on his face, as he finally got to see his favorite Kageyama.

"Miwaaa!!" He said excitedly, hugging the girl tight. She laughed lightly and hugged the boy tightly.

"How is my future brother-in-law doing?"

He looked up at her, not letting go, "I'm great!"

"And I'm tired, move." a grumpy voice came from behind Haruto. Said boy turned around and was met with Kageyama's tired and unamused face.

"Geez Tobio that's no way to treat your future husband!" Miwa crossed her arms, smirking.

"Yeah Tobi, is this how you'll treat me at the altar?" Haruto jokes, joining in.

Kageyama, tired and furiously blushing, pushed aside and bonked both of their heads.

"Both of you'll be dead before we even get married if you keep talking."

"YOU CAN IMAGINE US GETTING MARRIED."

"WILL YOU SHUT UP."

"Ah love birds."