Chapter 20: Number 13

"THANK YOU SO MUCH MIWA!!" Haruto yelled happily as he hugged her. She let out a chuckle and hugged back.

"It's not a problem Haru, gotta make sure my favorite person eats well." She stayed as he booped the middle blockers nose causing him to laugh.

Tobio rolled his eyes and picked up the dishes on the table, "Don't go stealing him away he's my boyfriend you know."

"And..don't call him Haru, I'm the one who should call him that." Kageyama said, sending a glare to his sister.

"Oh my–Miwa! You should have seen how Tobi got jealous earlier! It was so cute!" Haruto giggled at the end of his sentence.

"I was not jealous!!" Tobio protested, his blush being his obvious death given away.

"Sureeee." His sister said with a cheeky smirk, causing the younger brother to let out a frustrated groan. Making the other two laugh.

"Oh!" Haruto exclaimed as he took out his phone. "I was able to sneak some pictures of Tobio and Hinata doing their quick work!"

Handing the phone over to Miwa, Tobio quickly walks over to see them as well. Miwa zoomed into the shot seeing all the detail.

"Wow, the angle is perfect and everything! Hey, maybe I'll put in a good word for you to take pictures of my clients."

Tobio looked up with a slightly confused expression. "Oh that reminds us. Why the heck is your number 13, shouldn't it have been 9?"

"Oh well, first of all the upperclassmen discussed Hinata would really appreciate it if he got the former tiny Giants number." He looked deflated and ashamed.

"But when you all were doing measurements I ended up being late and Kiyoko accidentally put me as 13." Haruto whined as comical tears flew out.

"Ah, cheer up kid. Besides, 9 is way too overrated, plus it's unlucky!" Miwa said doing her best to cheer up the second year. He gave her a small smile in appreciation.

"Oi Haru, it's already 10. You plan on spending the night or have me walk you to the bus stop." Tobio called from the kitchen as he finished drying the dishes.

"Oh um–" the messy highlighted male began to say he could go home himself and was interrupted by the older Kageyama.

"Nonsense, it's too late for him to be going out, besides it's not like you guys haven't shared a bed before so he's staying." Miwa stated

'She sounds so motherly when it comes to taking care of us.'

"I'll get the room ready then. Ah do you need clothes for a shower?" Tobio asked as he began to make his way upstairs.

"Yes please!" Haruto said in a sing-song tone as he followed his boyfriend into the room.

He took out a hoodie and a pair of shorts from the setters closet. He looked to see him on the floor, dragging out another pillow from the corner of the closet.

"Hey Tobi." he spoke quietly for the first time in all of today. The boy looked up to the other, his eyes holding him into a trance. They stayed looking at each other for what felt like forever but was actually a minute until Haruto bent down to the others' level.

He cupped his cheeks and placed a gentle kiss upon his forehead.

"Do I get a date soon?" He gave a cheeky smile.

Oh and dearly did Tobio love that smile of his. It appeared whenever he was acting childish or taunting the opponents on the other side of the net.

He let out a contented sigh and smile, leaning forward and placing his head on the others, looking at his gorgeous pair of beautiful green and yellow blended eyes.

"Fine, you get a date or whatever." He said, trying to hold in a chuckle. Haruto smiled even brighter and held his partners hands tightly

"LET'S GOO CAFFEINE!!"

Kageyama laughed at his childlike attitude. He pulled the others hands closer to him and softly kissed them. The actions making the others heart flutter, it wasn't all the time when the setter gave him kisses out of the blue.

Tobio opened his mouth slightly, but quickly closed, deciding if wasn't best to say it yet.

"Come on, take a shower." he ruffled Haruto's hair up.

"We gotta prepare to take Oikawa down don't we."

"Mhmm." Haruto said tiredly as he left to go use the shower.

Kageyama walked over and laid on his bed, he flipped open his phone and went to his gallery. Pictures of him and Haruto filled with it, as well as some with his grandpa.

He let out a sigh.

'I want to say it back. Why is it so scary saying three words..'