Chapter 10: Fangirls

AS SOON HARUTO WALKED INTO THE GYM, it was filled with girls screaming. He winced and quickly covered his ears as he tried to walk back out the gym.

He was unsuccessful however as Tanaka casually pushed the other inside. "Why the hell are they all yelling, I swear my ears are gonna explode!" Tanaka complained as the team finally reached the bench.

"Those are probably Trashykawa's fangirls." Haruto groaned in annoyance as he plugged his fingers into his ears.

"Or yours Haru, pretty sure some people would still remember you." Kageyama pointed out, which only made the middle blocker groan even more.

"WAIT WHAT?!? FANGIRLS?! FOR HARUTO!!?" Tanaka yelped, making Haruto winced at the loudness even more.

"It's not like I wanted them. Everyone just started seeing me hanging out with Tooru and suddenly I'm the second most handsome setter at Kitagawa First." Haruto sighed and placed his bag down.

'Probably the prettiest..'

You see, back in Haruto's first year in highschool, Oikawa took the boy under his wing since they were both setters. And eventually one thing led to another and Haruto was the second most popular volleyball player.

The girls found it so cute that Oikawa took someone under his guidance and taught him more on setting. Haruto however hated all the attention he received. But pretty much got used to it by his second year, learning to avoid the awkward confessions or mobs.

"Yachi-Kun!~ It's been forever!~" A girl called out from the balcony above. Haruto sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"This is one of the reasons I came to Karasuno."

Tanaka got just about ready to smack the messy highlighted boy above the head, but fortunately Ennoshita was able to grab a hold of him and keep him still.

Kageyama came up quietly and stood next to Haruto as he fixed Haruto's long hair. "You good? You look overwhelmed."

The middle blocker turned back to him and gave a small grin. "Yeah. Yeah, no it's just really loud in here." He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled. He looked Kageyama in the eyes. He was grateful because Kageyama always calms him down.

"Hey, stop making goo goo eyes and each other and get ready for the match." Tsukishima remarked as he finished tying his shoes. Kageyama turned around and began to yell at the blonde as Haruto only chuckled.

The gym door began to open from the other side of the gym and out came the Seijoh players. Haruto immediately began smiling as he saw one of his favorite aces.

"Iwa!" The boy called out as he began to run over to him. He leaped into the brunette's arms.

"Hey Haruto-san." the ace chuckled as he let the boy down.

"Long time no see, been awhile since I've been back!" Haruto laughed as he held onto Iwaizumi's shoulders.

"You were literally here last week." Iwa deadpanned but soon held a smile. "And Tooru? Don't tell me he got caught up with fangirls again."

Iwa laughed as he started to remove his Seijoh jacket to get ready for the game. "No that idiot hurt his knee yesterday, he needed to go to the nurse for the go ahead for today." Haruto only nodded before he looked behind Iwaizumi and waved to the team mates that stood by getting ready to warm up.

"So I see you and Kageyama are on the same team again. How is that going?" He smirked at his friend.

'Iwaizumi Hajime. Person #1 who knows me and Tobio are dating.'

"Going really great. I get to see him more, plus we got some new tricks up our sleeves." Haruto chuckled as Iwa's smirk stayed on his face and nodded.

"Hmm, I'm getting warmed up now. See you on the court Iwa!" Haruto yelled as he jogged back to his team. The view of him smiling and the sound of his voice making the people on the top balcony scream even more. Which only caused more annoyance in the boy.

And in Tanaka.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"LET THE PRACTICE MATCH between Aoba Johsai and Karasuno High begin."

"Thank you!"

"Shoyo, just calm down my guy, you'll do just fine!" Haruto told Hinata in order to try and calm his nerves. But somehow it just made them worse.

"R-right!"

'Oh Lord this kid–'

"Alright, let's kick their ass then." Tanaka said.

Seijoh was first to serve, the ball was clearly being covered by Daichi but instead Hinata stepped in and picked it up, causing it to go the right instead of front.

Luckily the messy highlighted middle blocker was able to bring it back and give it to Tanaka.

"Ryu, your way!"

Tanaka jumped up to spike only to be stopped by blockers. "Shit."

As the game continued on, Hinata only continued to make more mistakes. And finally it was the poor boys turn to serve.

Haruto stood in front of the net in fear, covering his head with his hands.

'Please don't hit my head, please don't hit my head, please don't hit my head–'

The whistle blew, startling Hinata causing him to throw the ball up. Out of panic, he quickly hit the ball...

Which then hit Kageyama's head.

"PFFT–" Haruto Slapped a hand over his mouth trying to hold his laughter back. But as soon as he made eye contact with Tanaka all hell broke loose. Haruto and Tanaka let out a cackle, the middle blocker almost falling over.

"Nice kill Hinata!" Haruto yelled out.

"Damn Kageyama, is the back of your head okay?!" Tanaka yelled as he tried to catch his breath

"Nice headshot!" Tsukishima joined in. Haruto wiped tears away and walked up to Kageyama trying to stop him from going over and killing Hinata.

"Ah, that boys dead." Haruto sweat-dropped. Kageyama was quiet when talking with Hinata. Haruto's mind was racing 'He's only v e r y quiet when he's really mad.'

"Now get back on the court, you moron!!" The setter yelled as he began walking back.

"Wow ya didn't even hit his head! Why don't you start treating me like that when you get mad!" Haruto crossed his arms and pouted.

"Because." Kageyama simply replied as he bonked Haruto on the head.

"You ass."

"Meanie!" Haruto pouted, making Kageyama laugh.