Proluge

Third pov

It started off as a normal day for the skeleton Boys, papyrus started his day off early in the morning, while sans lazed around in his bed most of that morning. By the time it was noon papyrus Knocked on his door gently to wake him up for the day.

" SANS, DEAR BROTHER ITS ALMOST PAST NOON! YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!"

" mm...five more minutes bro.."

" NO! YOU NEED FO WAKE UP NOW! DON'T YOU HAVE TO WORK ON THAT MACHINE THING DOWNSTAIRS?!"

Ah yes the machine, the same machine that could break down even if the slightest mishap we're made. Groaning as he sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes while he yawned softly. After a soft stretch and a few minutes of starring at his reflection in the mirror he made his way downstairs meeting his younger brother in the kitchen.

Papyrus stood by the stove, happily stirring together today's breakfast ( lunch), he was proud of himself! After years of taking cooking lessons ( and a lot of criticism) he was able to better his cooking enough to where it was actually edible for everyone to eat.

Once the two had finished up their food, papyrus went off in the backyard to handle with his garden while sans teleported away in to the basement. He stood in front of that familiar machine for a few moments, starting at the different shapes and bolts it had built in to it. He closed his eyes with a sigh before he got to work, making diagnoses, checking data to make sure it was correct. Everything was stable enough by the time he was able to take a break.

It was a simple mistake though, a mistake out of naive trust he was sure the machine was stable. Loud beeping and the loud shouts of his brother is what brought sans out of his nap. With panic rising in his marrow he ran over to the machine, praying he could fix whatever mistake he made, but to no avail the machine overrides before sans could fix his error, seeing no way to correct his error he ran over to paps knocking the two of themselves to the floor, where he shields him from the explosion.

Lucky enough it wasn't too big, a bit of smoke and coughs, but other than that the two of them were fine......or maybe not.

After the smoke cleared several figures stood in front of the two of them, the two brothers couldn't make out what or who theses strange blobs were at first but once everything was completely clear, turned out a bunch of dople gangers stood in the same basement as them.

A few looked friendly, bright and vibrant colors, big smiles. While others looked unfriendly some more than others. Dark and edgy looking colors.

One of the most friendly looking skeletons pointed at the two classical sans and papyrus. He looked similar to sans but if his personality was swapped with papyrus, grey shirt, while dark blue jeans covered his legs , a blue bandana tyed around his neck, while blue boots hugged his feet, a slight 80s like jacket hugged him slightly. " LOOK PAPY! NEW FRIENDS! THEY LOOK SO MUCH LIKE US!"

A skeleton dressed in a large orange hoodie, who had similar features to papyrus grinned lazily at his brother, a cigarette somewhat crunched between his teeth as he spoke in a hushed tone. " seems like a whole bunch of us is here bro...."

" BY GOLLY YOU'RE RIGHT!! GREETINGS NEW FRIENDS!!"

An edgy version of the swapped sans sneered at him. His purple eyelights darting up and down as he examined the joyful skeleton a bit. Although they looked the same ( feature wise) his outfit was a slightly different, the difference was the colors, instead of a bright baby blue, this sans's scarf was a deep purple instead, along with his boots.

" FRIENDS?! WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?"

This made the blue skeletons face drop.

" WELL...WHY NOT?!"

" YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A CHILD IS WHY NOT."

" hey there buddy...watch it..."

" this should be interesting don't you think so error?"

A goop looking skeleton spoke, hanging from the ceiling by his tentacles he had piercing out of his back.  A black boned skeleton with what looked like blue and yellow paint dripped his face only scoffed, leaning back against blue strings that formed a hammock of some sort only scoffed at the scene.

" whatever..."  He mumbled while closing his eyes once more after he had opened them.

A edgy looking sans, red shirt with a black and yellow fluffy hoodie, black basketball shorts, red and yellow sneakers hugging his feet, took a step forward. His hands shoved in his pockets as he starred classic down.

" so other me, what happened? what did'ja fuck up with the machine?"

" MACHINE?! PAPY, WHAT DOES THAT EDGY ME MEAN?!"

" don'know bro..."

" COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY THE MUTT AND I ARE HERE WITH THESE...OFF BRANDS.."

Sans rubbed his temple a bit, frustrated with the situation at hand.

" ok ok! why dont we take this conversation upstairs ok? obviously something went wrong with my machine, which is why you are here, but its better if we handle this upstairs ok? then maybe come up with a plan to figure out what to do so we can fix this.."

Everyone agreed, sure they weren't to sure on what happened but at least they had the common sense to have a bit of a level head to come together with one another and figure out what happened.

Once everyone was brought up to the living room, the sanses and papyri that understood the terms multiverse and core machine had their own conversation while the sanses and papyri who were more focused on cooking and making friends with others wandered off to the kitchen, not really interested in listening to whatever science stuff their brothers were explaining.

" so vanilla" The red my chemical romance sans started " wanna explain why we were all dragged here?"

" im not sure entirely other me, but if I were to make a hypothetical statement, I believe the timeline may have overloaded...which unfortunately caused the multiverse to collapse suddenly, dragging you all here in to my brother and is universe."

" hm...seems logical...any ideas on how to maybe fix this?" Laid back papyrus asked

" If we're Lucky a couple months...if not...years..."

" welp" a gaster version sans spoke as he pushed himself off the wall. " Better get started huh?"