Chapter 3

Third pov.

" IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS COLOR I HAVE A MUCH BRIGHTER COLOR OF YOU LIKE" papyrus spoke while holding an oversized black sweater out in front of him. Claira shook her head with a smile before grabbing the sweater in her hands.

" T..this is fine, I do have one other question though...."

" YES?"

" D....do you happen to have a shower I can use?"

" OH! OF COURSE MY DEAR! THERE'S A BATHROOM CONNECTED HERE IN MY ROOM, BUT TRY NOT TO WANDER NEXTDOOR, THAT'S SANS' ROOM"

" o..ok"

Claira hugged the sweater close to her chest before she slipped in to the bathroom, locking the door behind her before gazing in to the tub for a moment, thinking to herself.

This doesn't feel right at all to her, this world, her body. Everything and everyone just seems to just be out of place, was that normal for her to feel? Especially since she has no memory of her past self at all, just her name....claira....why is it so familiar yet so forgetful.

Shaking her head she began her bath, filling water up half way before she slipped out of her clothes letting them pool to the floor before stepping in to the warm tub. A soft, relaxed sigh escaped her teeth as she leaned herself back, plunging most of her body under the wet/dry ( whatever) substance.

Not long soft thuds knocked against the other side of the bathrooms door. " pap? you in the bath already?" Panic rose in claira, jolting up with water splashing a bit, her head snapped to the door.

' what do I do? What do I do?'

" pap?" More soft thuds. " dont tell me you fell asleep in there"

Claira didn't know what to do, after building enough courage she finally spoke in a soft voice.

" I...I'm not papyrus.."

" oh, surprised he brought a girl home. sorry to bother you miss, but ive misplaced something of mine in the bathroom, after youve finished up mind if i steal the bathroom from you?"

' man this dude seems pretty chill, oh well, better than him freaking out and panicking'

" O...ok"

Finishing up her soak, the female skeleton got out, drying her bones completely before pulling on the underwear she had at the moment, then after pulled the sweater pap lend to her over herself. She leaned her head against the other door, knocking on it three times before rushing back to papyrus' room, clothes in hand.

Paps was sitting happily on his bed, working on what seemed to be a type of puzzle book, once claira exits the bathroom. Papyrus looked up from his book and smiled at her, a bit of orange flushing on his cheekbones.

" MY! DON'T YOU LOOK LOVELY! THAT SWEATER FITS ON TO YOU LIKE A DRESS!"

A bit of green reached Clairas cheeks.

" y...you like it?"

" MHM! IT'S REALLY CUTE ON YOU!!"

" t..thank you! Um by the way, your brother is back home"

" OH YES I KNOW! HIM AND THE OTHERS MUST HAVE ARRIVED SHORTLY AFTER G DID, I'M NOT SURPRISED HONESTLY."

Claira couldn't really respond to him that much, so she gave a shy smile and nod as papyrus stood up from his bed. Placing his hands on his hips, starring in to her eyes a moment before he held out a hand.

" COME ALONG DEAR! LET'S GO INTRODUCE YOU TO THEM!"

" a..alright! I..I've been a little excited to meet him for a bit!"

" OH YOU'RE GOING TO ENJOY HIM! HE'S THE BEST BROTHER I COULD EVER ASK FOR! ANYWHO! ONWARDS TO THE LIVING ROOM!"

Giggling claira followed papyrus out of his room and back down the hallway again, once the two of them reached the living room papyrus had instructed claira to wait on the couch til sans and the others came back.

" OH I ALMOST FORGOT! ARE YOU HUNGRY MY DEAR?!"

" oh um....a little.."

" ALRIGHT THEN! I SHALL RETURN VERY SHORTLY WITH A LITTLE SNACK!" He announced before rushing back to the kitchen, leaving claira by herself on the couch. Claira looked around the room she sat in, taking in it's different decorations.
From a plasma tv, to a small coffee table that sat in the middle with different books and cups scattered on it. Claira couldn't help but grimace at the mess, she didn't understand why but some part of her body was very uncomfortable around the dirty cups and trash.

Not taking another second claira began to clear the trash up, picking up candy wrappers, shredded paper, dirty water cups. All of it she cleared, when she went to bring the dirty cups to papyrus, he made a slight scowl as her placed them in the sink.

" UGE, SUCH LAZY BEHAVIOR! I APOLOGIZE CLAIRA! MY BROTHER AND HIS DOPPLE GANGERS ARE ALWAYS LEAVING TRASH AROUND, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT FOR I WILL CLEAN UP AFTER THEM....AGAIN!"

Claira shook her head in response and smiled up at the skeleton. " N..no no it's ok, I...I don't mind cleaning up a bit, I actually don't mind it"

" ARE YOU SURE? I MEAN, YOU JUST GOT HERE MY DEAR, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY HOUSE WORK YET, REST UP A LITTLE BIT BEFORE ANY OF THAT MY DEAR."

"Well....oh...I think it's something about me that's from my past.."

" OH? WHAT'S THAT DEAR?"

" I think I might have OCD..."

" OCD? HMM, THAT MIGHT BE IT, BUT JUST TO BE SURE, EACH OF US HAVE JOINED THERAPY, MOSTLY TO HELP WITH THE WHOLE, LEAVING HOME OR HAVING TO BE AROUND OTHERS YOU'RE NOT USE TO JUST YET TYPE OF REASONS, BUT! IF YOU LIKE TO JOIN IN THERAPY YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!"

" Mm...I'll think about it.."

The two smiled at one another, while papyrus washed, claira dried. Having a conversation with one another while others finished up dinner for everyone. Soon after pap and claira talked with one another, sans had wandered in to the room.

He looked tired, not normally tired like he usually was, the dark circles under his eyes have gotten darker over the years of working with the machine, and handling how each of the others get along in the best way that they can. He was in a panic, after the message was sent in to the chat, him and the others were in a panic not only for their brothers, but the fear the new pair of skeletons could be dangerous. Already having panic and worry for his brother, but he had to worry about a human female here, after the machine went ballistic, sans prays she wasn't present when it went off.He wasn't mad she was here, his brother invited her after all, and he never distrust his brother. Don't get him wrong, he trusts his brother, it's the human he doesn't really have big trust in. When sans has teleported in to the basement, he panicked even more at the sight of a destroyed machine and scattered work. Once he cleared most of the mess he became a little suspicious, there were no skeletons, all that was there was a cell phone with ear plugs plugged in. Sans tries to turn it on but unfortunately the phone was dead, so their was no way to see what kind of skeletons were here now.

" BROTHER! HOW WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU! I'VE HEARD YOU SOME WHAT MEET CLAIRA!"

" yeah, heard her through the bathroom door, if I scared her I didnt mean too"

" I'M SURE SHE DOESN'T MIND, SHE DID WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU AND EXPLAIN TO HER ABOUT THE MULTIVERSE"

' ah shit...'

So she was here when it happened, dam, he was hoping to avoid all of this. After a shrug sans looked all around the room, apparently he didn't notice claira hiding behind papyrus. He looked so intimidating to her, she wanted to speak so badly but fear caught up in her voice.

Once sans had finally noticed her, his eyelights seem to have... disappeared

" w h o i s t h a t ? "