Chapter 2

Third pov

Claira backed away from the tall skeleton, fear of being thrown back in to the basement rising in her chest.

" ....a...again? W..what do you mean by again?"

" OH DEAR YOU MUST BE SO CONFUSED DEAR ONE! FEAR NOT! MY BROTHER WILL BE BACK SOON ENOUGH! AS FOR NOW, WHY DON'T YOU COME MEET EVERYONE THAT IS HERE FIRST NO?"

" ...so...you didn't kidnap me?"

The tall skeleton seemed to be almost offended by the question, but didn't really say much about it, all that he said was " OF COURSE NOT DEAR!" Before he lead the small female skeleton towards the kitchen, everyone stopped what they were doing and just starred at her with wide eyes, the skeleton that was dressed in purple dropped the wooden spoon he had in his hands, mouth open as his eyelights gazed in to Clairas.

" FRIENDS!" The tall skeleton spoke, clapping his hands together.

" IT APPEARS WE HAVE A NEW SKELETON FRIEND FROM THE MULTIVERSE!"

"....she smells like a human..."

" YOU'RE NOT FROM OUR UNIVERSE ARE YOU? I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU THERE BEFORE"

" m..multi-what? Universe? I...I don't understand what is going on...w..where am I?! And why was I in your basement?!"

Claira starred at them, waiting for an answer, none of them could answer her for the most part, but the friendly skeleton told her that his brother sans would be home soon from work, by then he'll be able to explain everything to her.

" BUT UNTIL THEN MY DEAR, WHY DON'T WE GET YOU IN TO SOME BETTER CLOTHES, YOURS SEEM TO BE A LITTLE MORE FOR.... ATHLETIC WEAR. I HAVE SOME SPARE CLOTHES YOU CAN BORROW UNTIL WE CAN GET YOU ALL SETTLED DOWN HERE"

" w...wait wait, y...you letting me live here?"

" ....just until...we figure out....what au you came from...."

" Au?..."

" ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE SMALL ONE" the fancy skeleton spoke some what soft to her. Confused to all hell, Claira didn't want to press the discussion any further.

" ANY WHO! WE MIGHT AS WELL INTRODUCE OURSELVES, MY NAME IS PAPYRUS, BUT YOU MAY CALL ME CREAMPUFF SO YOU DON'T CONFUSE US WITH ONE ANOTHER!"

" h..huh? confuse?"

" CONFUSE US WITH ONE ANOTHER? ARE YOU...ARE YOU NOT A SANS? ARE YOU A PAPYRUS THAT LOOKS LIKE SANS?!"

" wait...wait? A sans? I...I don't understand my name isn't sans or papyrus"

" WAIT...REALLY?"

" my name is Claira"

" ....claira....pretty name..." A creepy looking skeleton spoke to her, placing a hand on his chin, leaning on to the table he sat at. Claira hid behind papyrus more, shielding herself from his view. Papyrus chuckled a bit as the edgy skeleton came back from his search.

" I COULD NOT FIND A HUMAN ANYWHERE, CROOKS, AXE, YOU TWO NEED TO GET YOUR......SCENT...CHECKED..."

The edgy skeleton gauked at claira for a moment before he stomped close to her, gripping the sides of her shoulders, studying her very close.

" A FEMALE....YOU ARE A FEMALE?!"

" um...yeah.."

" A FEMALE SANS...IS THERE A FEMALE ME?"

" NO NO! EDGE THIS IS CLAIRA, SHE'S NOT A SANS OR A PAPYRUS! SHE'S AN ACTUAL FEMALE SKELETON FROM...WELL SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER WHERE SHE CAME FROM, ALL SHE REMEMBERS IS HER NAME AND THAT SHE WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR BASEMENT"