Chapter 1

Claira's pov

Man this is distracting, here I am in the Library, hoping that I would have been able to get some work done for my art project I though up of not to long ago, but to the best of MY luck the teens in the Library was too loud surprising enough, seeing how it's a library and you're normally supposed to be quiet, but I guess that didn't stop them.

Sighing gently I began to put my stuff back in to their rightful place, pulling my bag over my shoulder as I left the library, waving bye to the front desk lady. " ...see ya later Lillian.."

" Bye now claira...see you next week."

" Yep"

After I finally made it back home to my apartment, I threw my bag down on to the couch, flopping next to it as I turned my PS4 on, switching over to Jacksepticeye's playthrough of Undertale. I smiled at the screen, feeling my heart fill up with warmth.

I've absolutely feel in love with the game and it's characters, their personalities and their relationships with each other is just beautiful, and the story line... fantastic! Good job to you toby fox! After a video or two I looked down at my phone, seeing it was that time to go out for my daily jog around the park.

Standing up to my feet with a stretch I went back to my room, opening the door and stepping in, I looked around at the mess I called a room. With a sigh I searched around my drawers for my grey sweats and black sports bra.

After a quick change of clothes, I picked up my headphones and began to make my way back out in to the world once more. Jogging down the stairs as I popped in to my earbuds, a familiar fluffy baby trotted up to my side before I took off on my run.

" ...hello mama...how are you and your kittens doing today?"

A soft " meeeeeoooow" was my response, after a few headpats I stood back on to my feet, stretched out my legs and arms a bit before music played in my ears and I was on my way towards that familiar trail in the woods that sat behind my house.

Sweat dripped down my face and body as I jogged throughout the path, some passing people waved at me as we went passed one another, I smile and return the wave before going further on.

After a bit my music cut out suddenly, confused by this, I stopped in my tracks. I pulled my phone out and examined it closely.

" Did I forget to pay my phone bill this month? Is the signal out here stupid?"

After a few moments of playing around with it, a high pitched squeal erupted through my headphones making me yank them out of my ears.

" Ow what the hell?!" I smacked my phone a few times, not really sure on what to do. After a few moments of paying with it, a strange message came up on to my screen.

" F I N D M E"

' ok...no no I don't think I want to find you, you freaky bitch!'

" F O L L O W T H E L I G H T"

" what light?!"

I looked around a moment before a flash of white light blinded me for a moment, before I knew it I blacked out. A soft ringing noise ran through my ears while my vision went out.

---------------

Third pov

Gaster peered down at the human for a few moments, unsure of what to do. This was the first time in ages that he had someone here with him in the void, let alone a human girl, one minute he was here all by himself then a flash of white light appeared and soon after the human was there floating next to him unconscious.