Chapter 7

Third pov

Stretch looked down at the female skeptically, unaware of what to do with in this situation, it has been so long since anyone has seen a female yet alone any other skeleton besides him and his brother. ' she did use to be human'

Yeah but why did she turn in to a monster? Why a skeleton? Why couldn't the kids body stay human, fill up with the amount of magic they needed to exist in this plain, instead of their body changing in to something else? Her memories went away as well? All except her name? That can't be true can it, and that hair...why on earth and how does she have hair?

The sound of Creampuffs hands clapping against one another brought stretch out of his trance, putting his full attention on to the tall and excited skeleton. " SO! HOW ABOUT  IN HONOR OF OUR NEW FRIEND! WHY DON'T WE HAVE A TYPE OF CELEBRATION?"

"C... celebrate? For..what if you don't mind me asking?"

" To Welcome You Fully, Is What It Is, But Most Of It Is A Huge Sleep Over Party In The Living Room"  scar spoke sipping at a tea cup he had prepared himself before dinner started completely. " little dolly just got here, dont wanna overwhelmed the poor dame do we?" Butch spoke taking a puff out of another one of his red cigars. Blue frowns at butch, waving at finger at him while scolding him for smoking in the house.

By the time dinner was finished blue and paps guided claira out in to the living room, with a few of the other boys following.  " WE DON'T HAVE THE FORT SET UP YET, BUT IT'S A LOT MORE FUN TO BUILD IT TOGETHER IS IT NOT?" papyrus smiled while holding a pillow in his hands. Claira returned the smile before grabbing the pillow from him.

" It is...but....refresh my memory, I'm not entirely sure if I have built a pillow fort before so...I apologize if I'm not good at it"

Papyrus waved his hand dismissively before picking a nearby blanket. " NO WORRIES NEW FRIEND, BLUE AND I WILL BE ABLE TO TEACH YOU!" he spoke as he began putting pillows and blankets together, while blue began to work on a place for everyone to sleep, claira being the shy skeleton she was, quietly watched the two while sitting next to mutt who was lazily chewing on a dog biscuit.

' guess that's where he got his name from'  she thought. The other skeletons were over by the DVD player, deciding on what type of movie to watch, axe suggestions were more of horror and intense drama, while red insisted on romance and action. Papyrus chimed in that he wanted to watch a person named mettaton, but edge spoke against it due to having to watch the marathon over and over again.

" LITTLE CLAIRA HASN'T SEEN ANY OF METTATON, AT LEAST I DON'T THINK SHE HAS.."

" MORE THAN LIKELY NOT SEEING HOW SHE'S NOT FROM ANY OF OUR TIMELINES." Edge replied back while crossing his arms over his chest, he peered over at claira who was shyly fiddling around with her fingers whilst looking down at her socked covered feet. Edge studied her facial expressions for a bit before speaking once more. " WHY DON'T WE LET CLAIRA DECIDE WHAT TO WATCH?"

" h...huh? O...oh no it's ok! I..I'm ok with whatever you guys want to watch.."

" well... whatever you wanna watch sweet heart"

" Um....h..how about...a type of musical? I mean...I think I like musicals.."

The group thought about it for moment before agreeing with her choice, with a soft smile and tight hug around her own arms. Claira took a seat on the floor under some sheets blue and paps had built in to a tent like structure, said skeletons sat done next to her, while red laid back on the right side of the couch, stretch on the opposite side, and classic laying down in the middle of the two. Mutt laid back in Clairas lap, basically using her as a pillow, butch sat in his usual chair. Boss in another nearby easy boy chair.

Edge, and the others were watching from a nearby table that was set up   for the movie. Claira smiled as a movie called " corpse bride" played on the screen, it was a cute movie although, some of the scenes in the movie made her and the others a bit uncomfortable, sure the song was pretty snazzy, but seeing a bunch of naked skeletons dancing across the screen was a little..... overwhelming.

Either way the movie was incredible, best thing about it once it was done was there was more movies made by the same director, some were life action while others were claymation. Claira and the boys agreed to watched some more of them later on when they had the chance.

After the movie most of the boys had fallen asleep, the only ones that were still awake were edge, boss and red surprisingly. Claira was still awake due to the awkwardness she was stuck in, mutt had fallen asleep on top of her lap, blue and pap had their arms wrapped around Clairas waist while sans was resting comfortably behind. Claira stared up the ceiling for a moment, thinking how lucky she was she end up in a place that was so nice to her, if she had ended up somewhere dangerous she more than likely would have been killed.  After a few minutes of pondered thoughts, Clairas sockets slowly began to flutter shut sending her off in to a deep dream.

Sorry this chapter was a little short. But I hope you all enjoyed it.