Chapter 5

Third pov

" WHAT!?"

Everyone spoke at once, including claira, who stood up on to her feet. Worry and Confusion written on her face as she starred at sans. She seemed to ponder something for a moment before she spoke in a hushed tone.

"W...what do you mean? Sans what does he mean?!"

" I...I don't know..."

" I might be able to explain it."

A familiar voice spoke from behind them, the group looked over towards the kitchen noticing G leaning against the doorway, arms crossed as he watches the group closely.

" care to explain G?"

G pushed himself off the frame and walked over to the group, once he was in front claira he leaned down to her height with his hands in his pockets.

" you use to be human before you transferred over here"

" what does that mean?" Red spoke glancing at claira, mutt and basically everyone else doing the same.

" it means what it means, she use to be human, but since she was transferred over here she more than likely didn't have enough magic in her body to survive in this au." G explain still having his eyes trained on claira, making her shrink down back on to her seat. Is that why she felt so weird about herself? Her body use to have skin? She use to be human?

" but...where did she come from" a skeleton with an orange hoodie asked, looking over at claira suspiciously

" not sure, wherever it was sure as hell didn't give her enough magic to survive here."

' this is so weird! This is so weird! I use to be human? Why don't I have any memory about it? Can it be fixed? Will it be fixed if I'm able to go back home?!'

Sans's face seem to grow concerned as he watches Clairas face bunch up with fear, he understands completely how she felt, being dragged here and losing her memory was bad enough but having find out she use to be a different species than she was before...that could have destroyed anyone. He admits himself if he was transferred to another world and turned human he'd freak out too.

" does the dame not remember she use to be human?"

Everyone looked over at claira for an answer, some leaned forward while others just laid back in their seat starring at her. Claira clenches on to edge of her sweater like dress, unaware on how to answer. How many does she have to go through this explanation?

" I...I don't remember anything at all...I only remember my name and that I woke up in your basement. I don't know anything about myself or my family, I have no regulation about my past I...I don't know..." Claira squeaks with green tears rolling down her face, mutt held a tissue out to her, letting the crying girl dry her tears.

" mm...more than likely lost your memory through the jump.." red spoke shoving his hands in to his pockets. " Don cry dolly, em pretty sure youll get your memories back soon"

" Y...you think so?"

" sure, if we can come up with ways to trigger your memory, maybe they'll come back over time" the orange hooded skeleton spoke relaxing a bit.

" Nightmare, what exactly did her soul look like?" Black eyed sans spoke to the goopy looking skeleton.

" It was upside down like a monster soul, but it was...green, she has a trait.."

" Kindness...that explains the green"

" Kindness? What does that mean?" Claira asked.

" It's a soul trait, there are several different kinds, some mixed some singular, the different traits are Patience, Integrity, Bravery,Justice, Kindness, Perseverance, and determination, each a different trait only a human soul can have, no monster has every had a colored soul before" G explained to her, claira only nodded, taking in all that her said.

" So...I'm like some sort of...hybrid?"

" mm...I guess so, but just to be absolutely positive I think it's best that my brother Aster takes a look at it..uh with your permission of course"

" I guess, um...so...what now? What happens to me?"

" well, we dont have a spare room, so youll more than likely take the couch for a bit or have a roommate with-"

" Ill share a room with her~" the edgy sans spoke leaning an arm around her shoulders. Claira smiled nervously at the sudden side hug, she didn't mind sharing a room with someone but only if there was an extra bed for her to sleep on....she didn't want to sleep in one bed with some one.....yet.

" and risk havin little baby bones pitter patin around the house? Na ah" mutt spoke flicking ashes towards red. Red scowled at him before pulling claira a bit closer to him.

" i aint that much of a slut, gimmie some credit"

" at least let darlin choose"

" g is the only one with a bunk bed in his room"

" Only for when my brother and I need it for situations like this, remember?"

" oh yeah, so youll have a room of your own after all"

" I see....is there...anything else I need to do? If I don't even exist in this world, how will I be able to get a job?"

"we'll work on that, as of now let's just get you settled down and rested first, dinner is almost ready soon so youll have a full tummy before bed. Tomorrow we can figure out the job issue and birth certificate alright?" Sans explained to her, rubbing his hands. Claira smiled a bit with a nod, fiddling around with her hands before she softly spoke.

" Um....I never really got everyone's name...I know you're sans"

She said pointing at vanilla.

" And you must be butch, cuz you're dressed like scar."

" yep, you got it dollface"

" And you..." She looked overt at red. " Look like your related to edge..."

" yeah, names red sweetheart"

" Red...I like it" she looked over to mutt, examined him for a moment before looking at nightmare. " I can only presume since he called you nighty, you must be nightmare, and you-" she points to ink who had say himself in the corner. " Have ink all-over your face, so I can come to the conclusion that you're ink"

" dam, darlin is a smart cookie"

" Speaking of cookie! You have a dog treat hanging out of you mouth! You must be mutt!"

Mutt grinned leaning his head back on the chair. " guessing milord must have mentioned me"

" It was papyrus actually, he said I might have to share a room with you, but I guess that's already been settled huh?"

" Yep, can you guess any one else's name"

Claira looked around more, looking up at the skeleton with blue paint running down his face, she examined him a bit. " Hm....error I guess, since I've already guessed most of the names I know"

" lucky guess..."

" Sure it was~" claira teased leaning back on to the couch, the two skeletons that haven't been named starred at her, the one with black sludge dripping from his face spoke first.

" Killer, happy to meet ya buttercup"

" Hmm, stranger name, but ok! Killer! Nice to meet you too!" She giggled before looking at the final skeleton, he crossed his arms over his chest before looking aside. " Dust..."

" Dust? That's cute!" Claira spoke setting her hands on her lap, she could have sworn she saw him blush for a split second.

" So!" Sans started " why dont we get you set up in your new room huh? I'm pretty sure g has already informed his brother about her? Yes?"

A nod was his answer, with a grin sans held a hand out to Claira.

" lets go then"