A/N

Well, damn.
The votes are;

1. Style: "They walked.."; 3 votes
2. Style: "You walked.."; 3 votes

Kinda not the best result, but seeing how the 3 votes for the 1. Style were people who answered here and actually read the story I'll go with Style 1.

(The votes for Style 2 were my friends, who I asked without much context about this story, but they all said they like that style more for a y/n story)

I'll leave this chapter and the one before this up, since this story might get more popular and then more people would maybe want to share their opinion.

So, I'll now work on the next chapter/s, with the style I used before. If enough people start saying they actually like the 2. one more over time, then I'll change it. But for now, Style 1 is the one I'm going with.

Hope you have a great day/night! And thanks to the 3 people who answered here!

[This/the votes will get updated if I ever get people saying what style they prefer again, so that there's some kind of scorelist about the style's]

New Score [21.05.2022];

Style 1 ("They walked.."): 3 Votes
Style 2 ("You walked.."): 4 Votes

For the next chapter I'll continue with Style 1, since I already started. However, since Style 2 now has more votes I'll switch it up as soon as the Story/'Flashback' from Chapter 1 is finished.

Just so you guys know and all lmao, also sorry in advance that the next chapter is taking some time. Have a great day/night!