A New Life

Hello all! So, I'm back to writing fanfiction after 3 months of resting. Sorry I've been gone for 3 months. School was so pressuring, so I have to stay focused on school. But now I have the motivation to write again. I watched the Bad Guys movie, and I love it very very much. The concepts I'm more focused on in this movie were the action, humor, and friendship! The Bad Guys became my new favorite movie.

So, since December 14, 2021, I decided to make my own fanfiction of the Bad Guys someday, and when I watched the movie, I can begin with it. Also, I decided to make my own OC named, Mr. Hornet. He was an Asian Giant Hornet, and the member of the Bad Guys for as long as he can remember, and was the team's look-out. I then decided to make fanfictions that happened after the events of the movie. This is my first fanfic of the Bad Guys.

Supposedly, my first fanfiction was my own rewritten version of the Bad Guys, but I was too slow to write my own version, so I had to skip that story, and decided to start this new fanfiction.

Spoilers: The story took place after the Bad Guys were released from prison.

I hope you all are going to like this fanfic. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the desert, a black car drove down the clear path with 7 anthropomorphic animals and one little cat riding in it. One of them was driving the car, and it was Mr. Wolf.

He then stared at the viewers without his friends noticing, and called out, "Hey you. Yeah, You! Get over here." He waited for the viewers to come closer, but there was no response, "What? Still feeling afraid of us? I don't blame you, but no worries: we're all good now. Nothing to fear here. What? You don't believe me? Let me tell you everything that's happened over the past year."

Flashback suddenly happened during the events of the movie.

First one was the introduction of the Bad Guys in the middle of a car chase.

"Before, my pals and I, together, were the craziest batch of criminals the city's ever seen. Dubbed the Bad Guys, we committed so many fun heists, and robbed the best places around."

The flashback ended, and back to Wolf.

"Yeah, life was pretty interesting... until the day we got caught at the awards ceremony."

Flashback to the scene where the Bad Guys were about to casually walk out of the museum.

"That night marked a turning point that perhaps, if we could convince the people that we could be 'good' and be all nice and civil, we were free to continue our business as usual with no one batting an eye."

Another flashback where Wolf was rescuing a little cat.

"But, then, over the best few days, I started to realize... being good had its perks, and it'd give us a whole new view. Instead of being seen as scary criminals, we could perhaps be so much more than bad guys."

More flashbacks were shown where the Bad Guys were arrested at the gala, then rescued by Diane as the Crimson Paw, the crew splitting up, the 5 Bad Guys and Diane attached yellow chips on trucks for Tarantula to hack, and all 6 Bad Guys put their wrist in front of them, willing to get arrested.

"So, after getting framed for a crime we did not commit, separating for a while after Diane, aka the Crimson Paw, busted us out of prison, and stopping Professor Marmalade from taking over the world, we ended up spending the last year in prison, "shaping up" and gave now been released for good behavior."