Hard-Working Bad Guys

When the Bad Guys headed back to their hideout, the car was driving smoothly and calmly when they reached the river aqueduct, and into the tunnel.

But, inside their hideout, when the lift made a "ding", the doors opened, and Snake and Shark still held the irritating Wolf as they dragged Wolf into their lair to keep him chill. Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet were unpacking the stuff they bought, and put the bags aside to deal with them later.

"Calm down, Wolf!" Shark said.

"Dude, keep it together," Tarantula added.

Wolf growled while trying to hold his frustration, "I can't! We finally have our freedom, but it feels like we're in jail again! I mean, why do the cops get that? We never ask for anything between in-prison and out of prison. For a year, we've been doing good. They saw us. Cleaning bathrooms, breaking rocks..."

"Community service," Snake continued.

"Cooking," Piranha added.

"Quilt making," Shark mentioned.

"Yeah! We've been so good. If they don't trust us anyway, then what's the point?!" Wolf complained.

"Wow! Who are you? I love it!" Snake grinned.

"Fight the power!" Hornet cheered loudly.

"Yeah... yeah!" Wolf nodded as he gathered his friends in a circle, and all of them held hands together, "This isn't just our new life of freedom, and this isn't our second chance. This is our chance and our first step to write our own story. And we have to do it together. We don't need anyone's opinion. We'll just have to follow our dreams and do what we want. We'll make our own decisions for our lives... together."

Snake smiled, nodding in agreement, "I'm in, Wolf. You're right. We'll just do what makes us happy, even if they are either good or bad or both. This is our lives, and it's our choice to make."

"Yeah! I don't care what people say about us anymore. We'll just do what we do best!" Tarantula added proudly.

"And if doing it with you guys together, I'm in... since I can't do anything without you. I always depend on you," Hornet admitted.

"We'll say this is our new business to take care of," Piranha said.

"The perfect crime!" Shark exclaimed.

"Yes! But we need to make this wisely, and everyone will never know but us. Now we just have to think about what we should do with our lives as the new us," Wolf sighed, and told his pals, "Come on, guys, think!"

The Bad Guys grunted while thinking over their heads. They thought real hard... They had the whole world in their hands, and could do anything they wanted, in some standards.

Shark then got an idea, saying, "I know! Since we're great at disguising ourselves, we can become actors and actresses. We could go on Broadway, be in movies, TV, and who knows? We could even win an Emmy!"

Snake stuck his tongue out and gagged a bit, "I'd rather choke on a dozen guinea pigs than be caught dancing and prancing around on a stage."

Tarantula commented, "Plus, you're the one who can act a lot better than we can."

Shark put that into thought, "Oh yeah, that is true."

Piranha then jumped up, "I got an idea! Remember when we were performing at the gala?"

Hornet groaned, "Please do not bring that night up; I don't like remembering it."

Tarantula began to question him, "Speaking of that, you said you were drunk that night, what exactly happened to you?"