Epilogue

Wolf was driving casually on the street with his car as he looked towards the viewers.

"Hey you! Get over here," He called while trying to keep his eyes on the road, "Yes, you! Still afraid of us? Well, I can't tell if you're afraid or you're still adjusting. Been a bit of a wild ride so far. Got out of prison, starting a new life and going back to our good old criminal ways. I know what you are thinking. 'Let them try'. That might be bad for them. But the cops have a point about 'good behavior'. Well, consider themselves 'lucky'."

*Flashback*

The Bad Guys were arranging their HQ with the money they stole on their first crime of the year. Hornet was sweeping the floor. Hornet was sweeping the dust off the floor. Tarantula was sitting on her chair, typing on her laptop. Snake was closing his room door, turning the handle to lock the door. Piranha was cooking lunch while Shark tried to steal the steak from the pan, but Piranha slapped his fins with a spatula. Wolf was sitting on the couch, watching the news on TV.

"We got back to our HQ, but however, we don't really know how to integrate into normal life like the 'good people'. I mean, the law is keeping a check on our sheets, money and licenses on us. In order to get by, we decided to try to continue and explore our skill set since it's the only one we got. Well, but you remember what we said. We got our second chance and we have to use it to decide what our story will be like. For now, this path is something we can still continue since it's a part of us."

When the Bad Guys got out of their HQ for a walk, the people greeted them nicely around them, waving hands, nice smiles, and polite words. Even the cops greeted them during their duty and coffee-breaks. The Bad guys waved back at them, but felt a little uncomfortable as they continued walking. This was still new to them, but they'll try to adjust to this new social life.

"It's been different so far as to how we are seen in the general public. I think after all that happened, they've become comfortable with us. No one is too afraid of us. Treating us like an equal. It feels good since we can be just like us. We still have scruples with the police cops, but they aren't on our tail recently. I guess they are cool with us."

Another fight there is as the Bad Guys found. They were surprised by this, but this gave them a good opportunity to continue with their vigilante business.

At night, in an abandoned warehouse, the group in their black suits fought against a gang of thieves. This was upon them tracking them down planning to cause a power outage to steal priceless artifacts from a museum, so they quickly swooped in to get them.

With one thief on him, Wolf quickly crossed his arms to avoid an oncoming punch before twisting his arm around the thief's arm and throwing him down. While the fallen thief tried to kick his legs around in a spin, Wolf dodged smoothly, giving him a cocky hand gesture for him to 'bring it'. When the thief got up and charged, Wolf spun and kicked him in the stomach.

Snake and Tarantula quickly teamed up together when one thief focused on them. With a bit of strength, Tarantula managed to grab Snake by the tail and swung him around before coming in close to the thief. The latter found himself being wrapped around before Tarantula yanked again and Snake spun the thief around before unwrapping himself and headbutting the thief in the face.

Hornet was up against one guy who tried to use a pistol on him. At first, Hornet tried to dodge the bullets, but he found out that the bullets were just rubber darts from a toy gun. When one came flying to him, he quickly grabbed a hold of the flying rubber bullet, spun it around and threw it back right at the thief. It struck him in the eye - thank goodness it is just rubber - and he went squealing like a girl, waving his arms around.

That left him vulnerable and Piranha - from a high platform - tackled on top of him as if doing a cannonball.

Meanwhile, Shark was already facing a thief who was actually the same height and the same build as he was. An equal opponent, but this thief didn't seem to be too smart. Shark kept dodging around calmly as the buff thief threw several punches at him before Shark picked up a stick and tried to hit him with it. But the thief quickly caught it and tried to swing it right at Shark's groin. Though, the two quickly hold onto it, struggling to take control of it...all while near the latter's crotch. Shark could only giggle before he used this to smack the thief in the face before throwing him upwards.