Criminals and Vigilantes for Life

When the Bad Guys made it back to their hideout with the bags of money they held and stole. Instead of laughing responses and smiling faces, they were just stunned. The Bad Guys felt like they were ice statues frozen in place, still overcome with being stunned by the previous turn of events that had happened earlier. In a way, it felt like a dream, but it was all real, and they lived every moment of it. No one said any word since they left the bank. No one spoke, no one moved, other than walking, of course, and, no one dared to trigger anything.

After a minute, Wolf finally spoke from freezing in shock since the robbery they made, "We did it... we did it... again."

Feeling concerned that his best friend might not like what they just did, Snake put his tail on Wolf's paw, and asked, "How do you feel, Wolf?"

"I feel... well, a little guilty," Wolf confessed. Snake knew he would respond like this, "But another thing I feel right now... I feel like I was having fun with you guys," His friends were surprised that Wolf admitted he was starting to like being bad again. as they turned to him. Wolf then asked "You guys feel that too?"

Tarantula answered, "Well, there was no wag, but it feels so good for me!"

"Me too! I missed this so much!" Piranha laughed happily.

"I just love hanging on the ceiling to watch you guys do your thing!" Hornet sighed dreamingly.

"It's just like old times! Woo!" Shark cheered.

Snake chuckled, "And I can't believe we still got it!"

"Do you think everyone thinks it was us?" Tarantula asked worryingly.

"Only one way to find out," Wolf called as he was already at the couch, and held the remote.

When the rest of the gang humped in to watch TV, Wolf turned the TV on, and showed the middle of the news about the robbery of Downtown Bank.

Tiffany then turned to the Chief with a huge grin, "Oh! Chief Misty Luggins! Nice seeing you here! What do you think of the situation going on-?"

Before Tiffany could even finish, the Chief stole the microphone from her, and declared, "It's no doubt I tell you, everyone! Surely the Bad Guys are behind this! This small gang seems to have those similar 6 figures with the noticeable method of robbery and now, I'm determined to get them for it!" The chief then went up close to the camera as she was talking to the Bad Guys in person, "Just you wait, Bad Guys. When I catch a sniff of you, you will have to answer this to the judge and regret not leaving prison. Might as well have to shove that money bag right up your mo-!"

Tiffany then quickly pulled the Chief away," Whoa, whoa, whoa there, Chief Luggins! We have kids watching this at home! Well...maybe not anymore," she grinned before taking the microphone back, and the Chief walked away, sulking... and kicking over a lone table. Tiffany then continued reporting, "Anyway, while there have been concerns from people and politicians, there has been no other evidence to prove that the Bad Guys are responsible. So they are taken off the suspect list and deemed 'not-guilty' in this case. Until the police and detectives identify the real culprits, all must remain calm and not fall to a hasty conclusion."

When Wolf turned the TV off, he thought he would feel it wasn't right, but seeing the chief's angry face, he couldn't help but let out a laugh from his lungs. He totally missed this. "Haha! Wow, I can't believe we pulled it off!"

"We robbed a bank without clues leading to us!" Piranha grinned while rubbing his fins together.

"Well, the chief does suspect us, but no one really knew it was us," Hornet said, crossing his arms.

"Wow, doing good and bad in secret might be a pretty good thing too," Shark said.

Snake nodded, forming a smirk on his face, "Yeah, we're still gonna live a normal life without anyone knowing we were doing crime fighting and robbing a bank."