Hard Knock Life

Chapter 3 is here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Bad Guys arrived at the Hardware store, and Wolf parked the car at the parking lot, the Bad Guys entered the hardware store, and were already greeted by the sound of table saws, with their blades spinning quickly and noisily.

Each Bad Guy was pushing a cart, as Wolf instructed, "Okay, guys. Now, we have to pick up the tools we need to break down the vacant walls for us to build our bedrooms."

Snake then joked, "Can't we just order a crane to knock the walls down for us?"

Tarantula rolled her eyes, saying sarcastically, "Oh yeah, great idea. Uh, question: how would you fit a crane into the elevator?"

Snake shrugged and answered back, "Squeeze it in?"

Shark and Piranha snickered as a result of the joke, leaving Tarantula to groan as the team separated to go find the tools they needed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shark was in charge of getting all of the wood they needed to make the frames and support beams to build their rooms on, as he walked down the aisle where all of the wood was. He found loads of heavy wooden planks that looked perfect.

Shark grinned and reached up to grab as many planks as he could, stuffing them into his cart, before he saw something else that made him smile: a spare yellow construction helmet, with a set of clear safety goggles resting on top, that was on top of a pile of heavy sledgehammers and power drills.

Shark walked over to the hat and goggles, picking it up and placing it on his head before slipping on the goggles, "A perfect fit."

He then looked at the tools that were below the hat, holding a red power drill in his hand. He pressed on the big yellow button that helped turn it on and make the turning end spin.

Watching it spin, Shark imagined himself as a huge robot, with spinning drill bit ends of the end of his left arm, as he spoke in a robotic voice, "I am Robo-Shark, the greatest robot builder in the world!"

Shark was so into his daydream, he didn't know that he was still pressing the button and keeping the drill on, and the sound of the drill buzzing was what made him snap out of it.

Shark lessened his grip on the button so that the drill bit would stop spinning, before saying, "This thing sure is strong. It'll be perfect for when I build my room."

Shark grabbed the sledgehammers and drills, and placed it into his cart, with the wood, and was ready to look at something else when he saw something glowing behind his back.

On a pedestal, shining bright under the lamp, was a big, yellow, power-fueled jackhammer, and to Shark, the tool looked so glorious, he swore he heard angels sing.

He inspected the jackhammer excitedly, "Now, this is exactly what I need to build my bedroom!"

He picked up the jackhammer, and gave it a kiss, before he carried it under his arm while looking down another aisle while he pushed the cart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piranha had already picked up his own hard hat and safety goggles, and was looking for the biggest tools he could find to build his bedroom.

"Okay, whatever I find, it has to be something I can go nuts with when I'm busy building the most excellente bedroom in the world," commented Piranha, while looking at a huge saw that seemed to pick his interest.