DIY Home Makeover

The next morning, the Bad Guys were sleeping soundly on couches and floor after a whole day of hardwork making spaces for their own rooms, and helping a lady retrieving her purse from the thief in secret. First day out of prison was a whole new change and tiresome for these sixsome.

Just then, they heard a muffled alarm clocking ringing, and this awakened the Bad Guys.

Piranha groaned tiredly, "It's morning already?"

Hornet, who was still on top of Piranha's head, stretched his arm to reach for the alarm clock, but when he opened his eyes, the clock wasn't beside him. He looked around to search for the ringing alarm clock, but it was out of sight, "Wait, where's the alarm clock?"

The rest of the team followed the sound of the alarm clock as they turned to Snake, thinking the sound came from him.

Snake laughed as he choked out of an alarm clock that was still ringing, "Wakey-wakey, dumb-dumbs!"

"Oh good, you set up the alarm at 7am," Wolf grinned.

"I didn't. It always rings every 7am," Snake corrected.

When Wolf put his white tux on, he then announced to his friends, who all got off the couch, "Well, all we have to do now is to make a lot of decorating for our rooms."

"And I already made a model right here," Hornet put the model of the rooms he made out of doll accessories on the table.

But then, the cat jumped onto the table, and started playing with the model, destroying the whole thing in the process, "Meow!"

"Ooh, cool it, kitty," Wolf chuckled as he picked up the cat turning back to his friends, "Forget the model. We're going to make all of our rooms perfect!"

Shark squealed excitedly, "Oooh, then we can spend every minute of every day together for the rest of our lives."

Tarantula chuckled while patting Shark's cheek, "Heh, heh, we already did that."

"It's going to be..." Piranha said before singing the last word of his sentence, "ICONICA!"

"We want our room designs to be just like how we dreamed of. I mean, the reason we built our respective rooms is having a space on our own, and we're gonna make them look like our own. There's a lot to get done, but we can do anything if we work together, just like how we always do," Wolf then walked towards the white sheets, and pulled it off, revealing the materials like cans of paints, handy tools, wood, nails, bolts, screws, saws, measuring tape, brushes, cans of glue, trowels, and wallpapers they needed to renovate their rooms "Now, I think if we just..." But they couldn't wait for Wolf to finish his sentence as the rest of the team took their materials, and spread out to their respective rooms, "Enthusiasm! I like it!"

Wolf picked up the left-over materials, and went to his room.

The Bad Guys got right to work, decorating their soon-to-be bedrooms, excited to see the rooms come to life.

Wolf was busy using a finishing trowel to apply some plaster on the bare wall, to fill up any cracks, before he could apply some paint. He applied some of the sticky plaster onto the trowel and then pushed it on the wall, like if it was a paintbrush.

Shark was screwing a lightbulb into the ceiling lamp on his room's ceiling, humming a small tune in his head as he made sure that the lightbulb stayed in place and was working. When he tried to flick the light switch to make sure that it would turn on, the light worked easily.

Snake was rolling out some brown wallpaper that had designs of green money bills on it. He chuckled excitedly, "Sleeping in a safe, might as well make it feel like I'm sleeping with money around me." Snake laid a piece of the wallpaper on the floor and applied some glue to it before using a roller to stick it to the wall.