The Right Thing To Do

Later at night, the Bad Guys finally finished their job of making spaces for their room as they all went out of the spaces they made.

Tarantula came out first as she stretched her arms above her head, "Hoo! That was some smashing day, huh, boys?"

"Oh you bet!" Hornet flew out, and smashed his sledgehammer onto the floor, "I never felt so alive!"

"Me too! And I love this ball!" Piranha rolled his wrecking ball out, and hugged it.

Snake tiredly slithered out of the vault, putting the sledgehammer aside, "I think I'm done smashing for today. I think I have enough room in this vault to be my bedroom."

Shark added, "Me too. Mine is a little small, but it's big enough for me."

Wolf then came out, clapping his paws together to rub the dirt off, "Well team, I say that we can call this a job well done. Now, we just have to get the floor cleaned up before we can do the next part in constructing our new bedrooms tomorrow."

The rest of the gang agreed as they all picked up brooms and dust pans, and started sweeping the floor.

Their cleaning up was interrupted when they heard a woman screaming from a distance.

"Wait? Did you hear that?" Wolf asked,

"It sounded like... the familiar sound we always heard back when we were still criminals," Shark answered.

"Hey guys, take a look at this!" Hornet called as he was at the window.

The rest of the Bad Guys rushed to the window to see what Hornet just saw. Down there, just near the building of their hideout, the Bad Guys saw a man in a black suit trying to pull the purse away from a lady, who resisted from giving up the purse to him.

"That guy just stole that lady's purse!" Wolf exclaimed as he told his friends, "We have to stop him."

The other Bad Guys turned to Wolf, and stared at him blankly. Wolf was confused about what was happening right now.

"Uh, do you remember the last time there was a lady and a purse involved, and it never ended up so well," Snake reminded Wolf about the events at the museum a year ago.

How can Wolf even forget about the day he was tricked by a guinea pig. But that won't stop him from trying to do a good thing, "Well, maybe this time, this is different."

"How different?"

"It just happened outside our hideout, not in a museum, the lady is not old, she was calling for help in distress, and... my instincts told me to help."

When Wolf defended his answer about the reason why they should help the lady from getting her purse stolen, Shark, Piranha, Tarantula and Hornet looked back down at the helpless woman.

Piranha was the first to confess how he was feeling right now," Well, I feel pity for someone who got robbed. I mean, when we robbed and stole before, it felt... normal, but watching someone who did the same to anyone else? You're right, I feel bad."

Tarantula sighed in defeat, "I can't help it, Snake. Maybe we should go help that lady."

Shark and Hornet shared the same expression that they wanted to help. The 5 Bad Guys were waiting for Snake's approval if they would do something to help the poor lady or not.

Annoyed by his friends' pleading expression, Snake groaned in defeat, and facepalmed with his tail, "Aarrgh! Fine, fine. But I don't wanna be seen as a hero. It's much more than being a good guy."

"Yeah, getting a lot of attention feels so uncomfortable," Hornet admitted.

Shark thought for a moment before saying, "I know!" he left the window, and approached his clothing rack, pulling out their black bodysuits, "Maybe we could use these!"