Vigilantes

At night, the Bad Guys felt proud of themselves. Their bedrooms were done, and they cleaned up for the rest of the day throwing trash and debris.

When they were done, they put their cleaning supplies aside, and met up on the couch,

"Well done, fellas. I think this calls for a celebration!" Wolf announced as everyone cheered proudly for themselves and each other for all their hard work.

"What should we do? We'll get some cake?" Piranha asked.

"Going out to eat?" Shark suggested.

"Have a sleepover?!" Hornet squealed.

"Or maybe we should sit down, watch TV, and relax," Snake said as he took the TV remote.

Tarantula rolled her eyes, and admitted, "For once, I agree with your relaxing suggestion."

When everyone laughed in agreement, Snake turned the TV on, and, just in time, breaking news showed up on-screen.

"Whaddup! This is Tiffany Fluffit, Channel 6 action news!" The reporter, Tiffany, announced, "Breaking news! We inform anyone near the Woodsville Museum to stay clear of it. A group of terrorists has took over it and are holding the guests hostages!"

"Wait, what?" Wolf was shocked about this news as the rest of the crew were horrified. Usually, they like a good crime, but a dangerous kind was too much, even for them.

They continued to listen more as Tiffany added more information to the news, "We just received the message that they are threatening to detonate a bomb device if the government doesn't give up their position to them. The government are trying to solve the problem in the break-neck of time, but the bomb would not only destroy the entire museum. Police cops are already at the scene, but taking careful action to ensure none of the hostages get hurt."

The Bad Guys just stared at the TV with their horrified faces as they couldn't believe there are people who could hurt or kill innocent people, and caused destruction that can lead to suffering of others.

"There are innocent people inside!" Shark exclaimed in worry.

Wolf then got off the couch, and theorized more before walking towards the window, "And if the cops charge in there without thinking of a good plan, the building will explode, and everyone inside will be killed," he sighed then turned back to his friends, "We have to do something."

The rest of the Bad Guys didn't know what Wolf meant, until Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet gasped loudly in realization.

"You mean..." Tarantula wanted to guess, but she was cut off when Snake slithered himself off the couch.

Snake approached Wolf, and reasoned with him, "Whoa, whoa, Wolf, I thought we agree we won't do this again. It's just one time, and we won't do it again."

"Snake, come on, we don't care for anyone before, but we won't let innocent people die," Wolf explained.

"Well, I was thinking about us too, Wolf. We'll put our lives at risk if we do something about that bomb threat. There are many possibilities if we go out there and save those people; we could be killed too, we could get discovered, we would get framed for a crime we didn't commit. Face it, Wolf. I don't want to cause more problems for all of us," Snake admitted with concern. Despite not being the nice one in the team, he still cared for his friends, and after everything they've been through a year ago, he didn't want anything bad to happen to his friends.

"Okay, okay, fine," Wolf sighed, I guess those terrorists are gonna be labeled as the new Bad Guys."

"Yes, yes, I think they'll—" Snake stopped, then swung around to look at his friend for clarification, "What? What did you say?"