Zeus

Zeus : King of the Gods, God of the Sky, lightning, thunder, law, order and Justice.

Sana's POV

After talking about the project while having our dinner together. Suddenly Mr. Yoo gets up from his seat and extended his hand to Mr. Kim, I can see He is holding something.
"I will excuse myself first, and please take care of Sana, Mr. Kim" he said as I look at him, so I am done also, I am about to get up but..
"You can have some more conversation with Sana, I am leaving cause I have something to take care of" he said as he looking at me.
Seriously? Just me? Will be so awkward.. need Eunha to break the damn Ice, I hope she is joining me after Mr. Yoo left.

Eunha's POV

"Eunha" my boss calling as soon as he gets out the door of the private room. I run to him thinking the meeting is over. But then he shut the door back and leaving me in a confusion
"Drive me home" he said as I looks at him, he start to walks away and I run to him questioning about Sana.
"Eh? How about Sana?" I asked as he stops and searching for someone
"He will go back with Mr. Kim, I lend him my car" he said as his eyes on Momo, Mr. Kim secretary.
Like what the hell? Why we are leaving Sana with the boss only.
"Momo, You guys can go home, Mr. Kim has my car and he will get back home with Sana" he said to the girl as I am abit confused about what is happening
"Sir, you don't sold Sana to him right?" I asked a stupid question as he glared at me
"Yaa, Am I looks that evil? Mr. Kim is nice person also, why would I sold Sana, your stupid Mind, they just want to get closer" he said as I ended up following him and send him back leaving Sana.

Sana's POV

"Are you okay, Sana?" Dahyun asked as he is driving me back home.
"I am fine, thanks for you concern" I said
"You seems scared" he tease me
"Scared of?" I looks at him asking
"Me" he giggled
"Ahhh noo.. I am wondering if someone might be mad or maybe jealous or having a bad thought of you sending me back home like this" I said as Dahyun giggled and looks at me
"Noo. I am single" he said
Seriously? I am not asking about that just saying.
"Ahhh, thats weird" I blurred our
"Weird?" He looks at me asking for explanation.
"You are a good looking man and nice.. you have everything, how come you are single" I said as he cleared his throat.
"Cause I have someone in my mind" He answered me looking at me as I can see him from the side.
"Such a lucky girl, having you loving her" I said
"Yeah, but She haven't notice it" he said as we are arrived at my house.
"We are here" I said as I unbelt my seatbelt while he runs out the car and open the door for me. Such a gentleman.
I get out from the car and looks at him
"Thank you for sending me home, I really have a good day and meals spend with you" I said as he suddenly hugs me
What the fuck.. what if someone see this shit...
I push him away as slowly breaking of the hugs
"Its my pleasure Sana, see you again" he said
"Yeah and good luck with your girl, goodnight" I said as he smiled at me, I immediately run inside my house before a paparazzi come to me.

Jeongyeon's POV

"Thank you for sending my car back, Mr. Kim" I said as I called Mr.Kim after I received back my car I lent to him yesterday
"Did you have a good converstation with Sana?" I asked as suddely someone's brags in my room.
I looks at her.. as I immediately having a badmood with the manner.
"Yeah, she is such a lovely person, thanks to you Mr. Yoo" he said in the other lines
"DAD!" My daughter shouted at me as I have to ended the call with Mr. Kim.
"Umm sorry Mr. Kim I will call you back in any time, having some trouble here" I said
"Okay, Mr. Yoo" he said he hungs up..

I place my phone on the table and looks into my daughter eyes.
She she thrown a bunch of a paparazzi photos of Sana and Mr. Kim last night in anger.
"Yaaa Mina, what is with that damn manner, You are at the office" I scold her as she just looks at me with and burning mad eyes.
"I am just starting to have a damn quiet life, and you makes the rumors comes up again" she said angry with me that the reporter got the news of Sana seeing someone. After awhile our company is so quiet without any rumors and annoying news.

To be Continued...

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

Will update soon ;)