Chaos

*5 months after*

Sana's POV

"Have you track his passport arrival or anything? His credit card? Should I put him on the lost person list? Like report it to police? This is not funny!" Mina shout as I was at home.. actually their home..
Mina decided to work from home as she afraid that I need anything and no one home for me. My tummy is getting bigger and I still haven't meet Tzuyu since then. I heard Mina said that on her phone call. Making me feeling so down.
Where the hell are you Tzuyu? Do you really love me? You said you did and you won't leave me, and why you just gone in the moment I need you so much.
Not even aware my tears keeps falling to my cheeks. As I hold my tummy..trying to calm down..

"Sana?" Mina suddenly saw me and maybe she knows I overheard her conversation before.
She runs to me as I wipe away my tears.
"You okay?" She asked as she grabs my arms.. while I nodded at her and fake a smile on that question that I even can't answer.
"I am sorry Sana" she said as she hugs me
"Its okay Mina, I know he will come back if he really loves me, if he doesn't he maybe won't come back"
I said as Mina cups my cheeks and wipe away my tears.
"I will make him comeback, I promise you Sana" she said
"You don't need to Mina, I am so thankful for everything you did to me.. its enough" I said as she place her hand on my tummy.
"Aunty will scold your dad if he comeback because he already make you mom cry, I promise you my little one" Mina said as I smile.
"Mina, you are his Godmother, he should called you Mom too" I said as Mina looks at me.
"Its still unfamiliar for me to call myself like that" she said as she slowly help me walks to the couch..

"Mina, I am okay.. you can continue your work" I said as she nodded after helping me.
"Ummm anyway, hungry? Anything you want?" Mina turned back and asked me again
"No Mina, its fine" I said as she smile at me..
I felt being a burden to Mina and their family suddenly.
Why Tzuyu? Shouldn't you just take your responsibility and come back here soon. I am so done waiting and missing you like crazy.

___________

I am lying on my bed as I am trying to sleep, but suddenly I heard Mina is talking to someone on her phone near my room and she is opening the door of my room.
She is checking on me for a while and still on her phone with someone. I close my eyes as I ignores her.
But I keep focusing on what Mina said on her phone.
"Uhmm.. she is fine.. its okay, its late... go to sleep.. goodnight babe.. I love you"
She has a boyfriend? I never know that. And why she is willing to make our baby register under her ? What people gonna say about her?
She gets in my room.. walks towards me and grabs my blanket, she pulled it to cover my body.
As she is about to leave I grabs her hand.
"Mina" she is abit startled to see me haven't sleep.
"Can you stay for a while?" I asked as she sit on the edge of my bed
"Haven't sleep? Need anything?" She asked
"Mina, about the baby... you said you will register him as yours for me and Tzuyu?" I said as she grabs my hand
"Yeah, is it okay? I mean so you still can be in your career? But actually if you wanted to stop, I am okay. I will talk to dad" she said
"I am so thankful for that, but Mina, is your boyfriend okay with it?" I said as she looks startled.
"B..boyfriend?" She asked
"I heard you before.. I am sorry, you are willing to sacrified for me and Tzuyu? Why don't think about yourself?" I said as Mina gets up from my bed
"Because thats the only way for us right? Tzuyu loves you, he wants to protect you.. but he just gone without knowing what he did.. he thought he will protect you. And maybe I will take that responsobility.. I am sorry for you Sana. Thats what I can do" Mina said
"How about you?" I asked again as she smile at me
"Sana, I don't have any intention to get married. So I would be glad if someone call me mom" she said and she leave me.

What does she mean? No intention to get married? How about her boyfriend?

__________

Epilogue (for our Mina)

Jeongyeon's POV

"Sir, I think they are dating" one of my trusted staff handed me a photo of Mina and Someone seeing each other again.
"They are seeing each other so frequently, and sometimes they act like a couple" he said
"So, not her bestfriend?" I asked
"I think they are dating" he said

To be Continued...

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

Will update soon ;)