Nemesis

*5 years after*

Mina's POV

I was waiting infront of Eros's school as I go picking him up..
"Moommmmm" he shouted as he runs to me and hugs me
"Hi, have a great day?" I hold him and walks to the car with him
"Yeah.. my teacher tell us that the dinosaur is really exist in history? But its already long long time ago?" He said as I opened the door for him.
He gets in the car and I put seatbelt on him
"Yeah but now they are not exist anymore" I said as I pinch his nose.
"I wish I could meet one" he said while I close door and rush to the driver seat.
"You had them at home" I said
"Mom, can I buy more? Like tyrex?" He asked
"Ummm.. haven't you got it?" I asked as I start driving back home.
"I did.. but its the dark green one.. I want the huge and red one" he said as I giggled
"Your room already full of those, Eros.." I said as he pouted
"Hmm my baby is upset?" I steal a glance to him as he is upset after I am not agreeing on him.
"Later, I will asked aunty buy it for me. She never complain like mom" he said
"I didn't complain, I am just saying" I said as I pat his head..

Soon at I arrived at home.. I park the car on our garage and open the car for Eros..
Suddenly the phone call distrub me..
I answer the call and I see Eros getting off from the car by himself..
"Hello, everything okay?"
"Can you come to office Miss? We need your help"
"Umm just give me 30 minutes, is it okay?" I asked as suddenly I heard Eros shout at me..

"MOOOOMMM!!" I turn to look at the street way and saw someone is holding on Eros.. I immediatly run to the man.

Tzuyu's POV

I was back to Korea.. I guess I really miss my family. After be gone.. and guess they live well without me.. glad they really happy without me... I was walking around my house area and I stop when I see Mina parking her car on the garage and she opened the car door beside her.
And there is a little boy come out from the car.. while she is on her phone..
She got married and have a son? For real? She didnt even interest in dating? And marrige what a liar sister.
I see the boys suddenly run to the street alley intersection there.. and Mina didn't see him? What the hell Mina..
There is car come over as I run to him and grabs him..
Good he didn't get hit by the car..

"MOOOOOMM!!!" He shouted as I am still holding him..
Mina run towards us as soon as he shouted..
I let him down and looks at him.. checking on him..
"Eros, why? you okay?" Mina pulled him in to hugs and take a steps back from me who is wearing a cap.. maybe she didn't recognize me.
"You never been this clumsy before, Mina noona" I said and she freezed looking at me..

"Mom, who is he?" The little kid said as Mina suddenly squat down and look at the kid
"Eros, can you get inside? I have to talk to this uncle.. mom will buy you Tyrex after this.. so go in and wait for mom okay? Don't be naughty" She said as the kid nodded and run inside the house..
Mina looks at him until he is really getting inside..
"You have son, and husband? Didn't you said you are not interest in marriage?" I said as Mina turn to look at me..
*SLAP*
I didn't expect that.. she just slap me.
"I can't believe you Tzuyu" she said as she walks in the house.
"Minaa.. noona.. didn't you are the one ask me to go?" I said
"THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEAN, get your ass inside and talk" she shouted at me.

____________

I get in the house as all still the same but just more family member.
"Eros, get inside your room, wash up and have rest or play" Mina said to her son as he runs upstairs
Mina turn to look at me and held her head..
"Should I go again?" I asked
"You.... hmmpphh I am so done with you Tzuyu" Mina said as she runs to the sofa and take a seat
"Done with what? You asked me to get in and?" I asked
"8 years? Why not 10 or 100 years? I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU for this whole damn 8 years" she gets up and surprisingly she shout that loud to me.
Suddenly before I can answer her
Someone enter the house.. with that familiar voice..
"Eroossssssssss, Aunty is here" I look at the door way as I see Sana who is just freeze looking at me for seconds.
"Sana"

To be Continued...

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

Will update soon ;)