Morphine

Tzuyu's POV

Soon as the second photoshoot starts.. my heart is beating so fast..damn how I am supposed to control myself when I have this Sexy girl over me..
She crawl on top of me as she put her tiny finger on my chin.
"Ohhh this is too much, but good you guys really know how to match with the concept" the director said as Sana laughed
"Is it?" Sana asked as I grabs her hand. Yeah indoor photoshoot has a kinda like mature love concept. So how it should be. I pulled her closer to sit on my lap.
My hand was on her waist..
"You are so good on this" I said as she slowly run her hand on my bare chest..
"Tzuyu lean back.. look at Sana and.. Sana looks here" the director said as we get flashed of the camera..
"Next" the command heard as I grabs her hand and pulling her towards me..
She is leaning on my shoulder as we keep posing on the camera flashed.
"Your boyfriend will be mad at me, if you pose like this" I said as now she is hugging me from back and bitting my ear..
"No.. it is just work.. he won't care about it" she said as she runs her hand again wrapping on my bare chest from back side.
"Look at me" she said as her voice so tempting goshh..
Stop it Sana I am getting turn on..

I looks at her red lips.. I just want to kiss her.. omg why she is so stunning that I can't even control myself.. its the first time.. I felt this things when I had a photoshoot with girl partner..
"Good... why you guys looks so good together? Umm now use the property please" the director said as I sit on the chair and Sana in a flash sit on my lap.
"I don't even need to help for the pose.. our model is so good" the photographer said as Sana loops her hands on me..
"I am glad working with you" I said to Sana as she keeps looking at me while I am looking at the camera..
"Keep posing" the director said as Sana grabs my suit collar and damn she just pull off my suit off my left side
"Woooo... Sana... its too much" the director said as she giggled
"You have a good damn body" she said as I fixed my suit..
"You like it?" I smirk looking at her
"I do" she said as she gets up and her hand still on my shoulder.
"Ahh yes great Sana... lean towards him.. bent your legs.. Tzuyu looks at her" the director said as I still sitting on my chair looks at her who leaning towards me as our nose touch..
"Ohhh yes gooooodd.. done.." the director said as I gets up and I smile at her..
"Good job Sana-ssi" I said as she runs her hand on my chest while walking away.. did she just seducing me?
"You too" she said and wink.. oh my.. that little fox..
What was that.. really?

Sana's POV

I throw myself to the couch as I felt tired while Eunha running to me with drinks on her hand.
"Yaaa... you crazy.. thats too hot" she said as I grabs the drinks from her
"Yes.. I know.. he is hot" I mumble then I sip on the drinks..
"Yaaa yaaa she is walking towardss here" Eunha said as I looks to where Tzuyu is.
"Hey.. Me and my manager is about to leave and.. I wonder if you want to join us?" He said as Eunha looks at me..
I gets up from my seat and looks at him in confused.
"I mean.. you want to join us for dinner or drinks?" He said as I pats Eunha backs..
"Le..lets go" I said as I pulled Eunha with me..
Without hesitation of course..

"You are crazy" Eunha said when we are in the car
"Why?" I asked
"What if someone see us with him and this gonna make another damn rumor" she said
"We are having a colab so why.. having dinner and drinks with them is not wrong" I said
"Yeah I know.. just damn don't drink too much Sana" she nags..
"I won't" I said as we followed Tzuyu's car..

Arriving at some restaurant.. and its looks like so private place..
I gets in with Tzuyu inside and Tzuyu immediately order the food and drinks for us.
"Hello. Ms. Minatozaki.. its nice to know you I am Chaeyoung" his manager said.
"Hello.. " I said as Tzuyu hit him and asked him to move away from me..
He then sit beside me and lean his hand on the table..
"I want to know about you more.. if you don't mind, Sana" he said as he smile at me..

"Sure.. I want to know you more too" I said as he pour a drinks for me..

To be Continued...

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

Will update soon ;)