Eros

Eros: God of Love and desire, Lust and Sex, Cupid

*3 months after*

Mina's POV

I was running to the hospital as I already book the really private and VVIP hospital and doctor for Sana. She has been in the hospital for few days cause almost her due days. I still haven't found Tzuyu whereabout. And today I think its the day.. I running along the hall way. And not even taking the lift to 7th floor.. I run up with stairs with my heavy breathing. My phone can't stop ringging as I ignored all of it.
"Aishh Yooo Tzuyu.. you damn stupid brat" I swore myself as I finally reach the floor..

I run to the front of the operation room.
"Where is her husband?" The nurse asked as I am running out of my breath. While the doctor suddenly comes out..
"Yaaa.. just go inside and prepare, Mina... clean yourself please... join in.. company her" the doctor said as I rush to clean up myself and even get in the robe and join the operating room.
"Sana" I run to her and grabs her hand who is in pain.
"Its okay.. take a deep breath" I said as she grabs my hand hard.
While the nurse and doctor help her in giving birth.. I just looks at her putting a courage to her.
She keep pushing.. looks at her in that pain..
"Sana please" I said as Sana looks at me. Can't even answer as she keeps trying and even I see her tears comes out..
"Don't cry, I am here" I said as she take a deep breath..
Until I heard a baby crying voice..

Sana closes her eyes as I am so amaze to just saw her fight and to heard my nephew's crying sound.. even ended up crying too.
"You did your best, Sana" I said to Sana as she smile.
"Its a baby boy, congratulation. Ms. Minatozaki" the doctor said
"No.. Ms. Yoo please" Sana said as the doctor asked me to try to hold the baby and take him to Sana.
I hold the baby as I take him to Sana..
"Mina" she called me as she is crying in happiness
"Please, name him.. he is your son.. you are his Godmother" Sana said as I look at her.
"I don't have that right, you can name him Sana" I said.
"Please, Mina" she said as I looks into the baby eyes..
"Okay.. if you insist" I said as I run my finger to his tiny hand..
"Eros" I said as he grabs my finger tight.
Sana frowned a wide happy smile seeing that..

Sana's POV

I have register Eros as Mina's son. Just only the family knows Eros is Mine and Tzuyu's. But again because of this secret we has to keep for the sake of me and the agency. I hate this but, I am selfish and also yes we are all selfish and greedy. But just until Tzuyu is back I think I will keep this from the world. It will be hard for Eros if he knows later.
"So? We decide that he will call you aunty?" Mr. Yoo said
"Isn't it too much dad! Its not fair" Mina said
"Its okay, we will tell him later in the right time" I said
"Why not having both called mom?" Mrs. Yoo said.
"He will get use to call Sana mom.. and later people will talk and make rumor again" Mr.Yoo said
"Its okay.. just go with Aunty" I said
"Sana" Mina grabs my hand as I smile at her.
"Its okay.. but please let me stay with him too" I said
"Yeah, Sana you will live with us" Mina said.
"But how about when the public found out?" Mr.Yoo said
"Dad! Just... hmmmphh I will take care of it.. please don't talk about work. You don't even care about your grandson?" Mina got mad at her dad again..
"Ssshhhh shut the hell up.. he is sleeping" Mrs. Yoo said

**A/N : I put the clue on very first Chapter. If you guys remember it, who is Eros.

_____________

Epilogue

Mina's POV

"Eungg.. everything goes well.. its a baby boy.. Sana asked me to named him.. so I named him Eros, its Mean God of Love, hoping he receive and giving alot of love to everyone.."

"I see.. great its all went well.. I wish I can visit.. wanna meet that little baby.."

"I will take him to meet you.. but not this fast.. he is still so little.. later babe.." I said but suddenly my Dad snatch my phone away.

"Hello" he talk to the phone call
"Dad!" I shouted as I know that person hung up the phonecall
"Rude" dad said
"You too" I said
"Mina! Why you still seeing that person?" He asked
"You know who? You are spying on me again? On your own daughter" I asked
"Yes! So please stop seeing that person" he said.

To be Continued...

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

Will update soon ;)