Tantalize

🔞🔞

Tzuyu's POV

I am sending her home after sometime I spent with her on our date.
After we arriving infront of the apartment building.. I am saying a goodbye to her and hugs her but she clings to me and don't wanna me to go..
"You will go now?" She asked as her puppy eyes look at me
"I should right?" I said
"How about having a ramen?" She said then bitting her lips
"Ramen? Seriously?" I grabs her hand and pulled her in and go with her to her place..
"How naughty is my princess" I mumble as we opened the door and Sana just goes crazy.. she put off her mask.. her coat.. her scarft and her cap.. just leave them in the floor every where in her doorway..
I just stand there staring at her..

"I still miss you" she said as she grabs my coat and grabs my mask pulled it off and kissed me hungrily..
"Slow down baby" I mumble as we walks inside her room with her pulling me impatient.. seems like the girl is so needy..
I put off everything on my body as soon as she throw herself on her bed..
"Sana... I can't be fine if you are like this" I said as she is asking me to go towards her biting her lips..

I crawl ontop slowly admiring her sexy body even she is still in her clothes on..how can she seduce me so much making me gone so crazy just in a second for her..
I lick her chin teasing her, runs my hand to her red lips.. to her soft cheeks.. looking at her dark brown shinning orbs..
"Strip yourself" I reach to her ear and whisper to her..the I immediately feels both of her hand grabs my shoulders and slowlg turn me over.. lying me on the bed.. she make herself sit on my waist as she runs her hand from my forehead... down to my nose and my mouth.. I bite her finger as I saw her bitting her lips..

"Such a teasy" I said as she put her both hand on my bare chest.
"You looks so damn sexy" she said as she slowly feeling the curves of my body.. and down to my abs...
"You forgot my request? Or you need help with that?" I asked as she shook her head
"No, I remember it, patient baby" she said as she started to tease me with her seducing looks..
Making me turn on more..
She slowly pull off her plain cloth.. and run her hand to her back.. unclaping her bra.. and I just cant stand that picture of her infront of me..
I gets up and grabs her in her waist.. I goes to her neck.. can't stop loving her scent.. as I planted a kiss on her..
Slowly running my hand to her mounds.. squeezing it hard as the moan escaped from her mouth..
"Ahhh Tzuyu" she can't stop groaning in pleasure while I run my lips on her chest..

Sana's POV

I push him slightly as I asked him to lie on the bed again.. I lean on the bed rail as I pulled off my pants along my panties with him under me watching what I am doing..
"So damn sexy" he said as he smirk..I grabs a protection on his pants pocket before.. as he is startled that I act so fast and know he has it..
I rips it with my mouth..
"I will help you with this" I said as I put it on him..

"You are so good on this, baby.. where did you learn this, huh?" He asked as I lean closer to him and kissed him.. while I start to grind over him..
"From you" I said between the kiss as he place his hand on my bare waist while I keeps grinding on him feeling me getting so wet down there and he is growing bigger..
"Fuck Sana, ride me" he groaned impatiently as I slowly grabs his D and pointing in on my lips down there..
Then I slowly just insert it inside me..
"Hmmmm" he groaned as I grabs the bed rails to help myself to move on him as I sit on him.. and he is deep inside me..
"Ahhh babe" I moaned out as I felt he filled me inside..

"Move babe" he commands as I start to move up and down on him with countless moaned cames from my mouth with him.. shaking my hips on him.. giving both of us the pleasure we need..
"Ahhhhh fuck babe" he said as I try to go faster on him..
"You are so good baby" he said..
"Can't get enough of you" he continued as in a flash he turned the table..

He lies me on my back and grabs my thigh.. spreading my legs for him..
"Hmmm? My baby girl so wet" he tease as he slammed in me without mercy
"Aahhhh yesss Tzuyu" I shouted loudly as he goes deep and fast in me pounding me senselessly...
"Ohh goddddd... Tzuyu" I grabs his arms
"Fuck Sana.." he groaned with his sweat over his sexy body still jack hammering me down there
"Ahhhh Tzuyu yaaa faster" I said as I felt him hit me on my spot deep there..
"Fuckkk" he swore as he fasten his pace..
"Yesss there aahhh Tzuyuuu" I said as I felt my walls clencing him hard as I grabs hims closer to me..
He thrown himself on me as we both reach our orgasm.. with still giving me a fuckstroke down there.. we both shivers on pleasure...

To be Continued...

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

Will update soon ;)