Cloth

🔞🔞

Sana's POV

"Never see you in the agency.. and you just comeback?" I asked as he gulps on his drinks
"Yes.. I am your senior.. but I stop after doing my military duty and I wanted to focus on my study.. so I didn't work in this industries again.. just comeback.. you didn't know me?" he asked as I take a sip of my drinks
"No.. I just know you now.. and surprisingly you are my boss's son" I said as he pour the alcohol for me again.
Seeing my manager is talking with his in the other side of table..
"I ask them to sit there.. cause I want to be just with you" he said as I felt his hand on my thigh..
"Ahh.. I see" I said as he lean closer to me and whisper on my ear..
"Will your boyfriend mad at me, if I said I like his girlfriend?" He said as it suddenly making me shiver..
I take my drinks and gulp on it then I bit my lips..
"I think he doesn't care" I said as Tzuyu's hand on my waist and pulled me closer.. I turn to looks at him as our eyes meets..
Oh gosh he is so damn hot.. how can I resist him..
"You don't love him?" He mumbles as he is leaning closer to me our face is not even an inch far..
"I don't even know what is love" I said as he claims my lips without hesitation..
Can't deny him.. I grabs his nape and kiss him back..

His hand hovers on my skins over the thin clothes of me.. then he gets up from his seat and kiss my necks before leaning closer to my ear again and whisper..
"Wait here.. I am going to send you home, baby" he whispers as it send a shiver down my spine.. he is so damn attractive.. making me crave for his touch more and more.. looking at him running to my manager and asked for a car key.
I don't know what he said to Eunha as he is walking  back to me with the car key and grabs my waist hold me down from the seat while I grab him tight on his shoulder.. our eyes meets as I looks at his lips..
"Lets go home baby.. I will teach you what is love" he said as damn he looks so fvcking hot saying that..

Tzuyu's POV

Arriving at her house.. not wasting anytime.. I was so impatient to have her.. even I will commit a sins.. I can't resist her.. she is so perfect.. tempting and full of lust..
I kissed her hard as she kissed me back hungrily.. throwing away my suit and her coat in a flash..
"Show me your room baby" I hoarse out in my unstable breath.. not answering me.. she pulled me to her room with her soft little hand being in a rush.. in the control of the lust over us.
Going in the room as she thrown herself on her bed.. while I close the door..
"You don't regret this right?" I asked as I slowly walks towards her while putting off my clothes..
"I don't" she said watching what I am doing infront of her then I crawl ontop of her with my bare chest shown.. she immediately run her hand on my body..
She trail my skin on my chest and my abs.. as she admire me with her flirty hands moving..
"Like what you see?" I asked as she grabs my nape pulling me to lean closer to her.. asking me to give her lonely lips attention.. pecking his lips to tease her..
"You are good at seducing me" I said as I slowly roam my naughty hand on her chest..
"Take it off" she command me as I smirk..
I am not wasting anytime.. I ripped her shirt in to a part as she is startled..
"Ohh I never expect you to do that" she said as I lean towards her and whisper..
"I am gonna rip you apart baby"

Sana's POV

After saying that with his sexy voice.. I don't even aware that My bra already unclaps by him..
Fuckk.. he is so damn hot and tempting how can I just meet him now?
Feeling my body is burning on desire and lust..
"Beast" I said as he claims my neck.. licking it as I grabs his masculine arms..
"You are so perfect and sexy, I can't stand you" he said as his hand on my breast squeezing it as I groaned..
"Aahh hmmm.. I can't stand you too, hot beasty" I said as he runs his soft lips on my chest.. licking it as I just can left my mouth hang..
"Ahhhh" I couldn't help but moan as I felt a cold licked from him down to my tummy..
He sniffed on me like a wolf before pulling down my skirt along my panties.. leaving me in a naked body on my bed..
"You are so beautiful Sana" he said.

He then slowly get up with his lustful eyes on my naked body...unbelting his pants.. unzipping it.. as it fall to the ground.. with his huge bulge shown on his boxer.. I am just there biting my lips.. looking at him.. feelings my body is on fire.. how he is this hot?
"Have you ever done this before?" He asked as he is slowly pull off his boxer.. as my eyes roamed down to his V line and his manhood..
"N...No" I nervously said...
Getting something on his pocket as he ripped it off with his teeth.. I couldn't help when I stare him putting on a protection on his D..
"So I am the first?" He said as I saw he is giving his D a light stroke before grabbing my thigh..
"Ye.. yeah" I said nervously as he suddenly making his way pushing my thigh as I help him to spread my legs and he immediately claims my lips down there with his lips..

I grabs my bed sheets hard.. as I felt him licking on me..
"Haaaaaaaa Tzuyu" I shouted arching my back being so startled to feels his touch as he gets faster with his tongue licking on me.. with his hand roaming over my chest and tummy.. trying to make me feel calm..
"Spread it more baby" He said as he crawl back on top of me as he grinds his buddy on my lips down there..
"Hmmmm Tzuyuu" I moaned as I felt him so big.. how can It even fit inside me?
"Its okay baby.. it will be hurt but you will like it later, I promis you baby" he said as he seal my lips with him making me tasting myself on his lips.. while he keeps grinding on me.. can feels that he is getting harder and bigger.. slowly teasing me with his playful tongue.. makes me feels relax for some moments.. without even aware he already pushing his tip into me as I grab his back hard.. wanted to shout as he let my lips go to hear my sinful scream..
"Aaaahhhhhggghhh" I shouted as he looks deep into my eyes..with his mouth opened.. the hard breathing comes from him as he keeps pushing inside me..I close eyes soon as I felt he rips me inside..filling me inside with his size..
"Aaahhhhh damn Tzuyyu" I scream again... as I felt it is so hurt and letting out tears..
"Its okay.. it will not hurt after this" he said as he pecks my lips and stop for a while.. wipping away my tears as I open my eyes to looks at him..
"Can I continue" he asked as I nodded.. then he looks deep into my eyes while slowly thrust his hips.. and going deeply inside me..
"Ohh gossshh you are so...ahhh Tzuyuu" I shouted as I can't stand him who already slamming in and out of me.. making me feels good..
"Ahhhh yesss baby" I shout as he gets faster and harder..
"Fuck you are so tight baby" He groaned in pleasure.. not stopping to jackhammering me down there..

"Fuckkk ahhhhhhh" I swear at him as I felt he is getting deeper and faster pace on me.. he thrown himself over me and I can felt his heavy breathing hitting on my ears. with out body connected with each other.. the sinful moaned escaping from both of us echoing in my room tonight..
"Tzuyu aahhh" I can't stop moaning in a mess with a sound of our skin slapping and the bed cracking sounds.. could feel him hitting inside me so hard..
"You are so good sweety" Tzuyu whisper on my ears.. while I felt myself getting more and more aroused..
"Fuck.. I am there" Tzuyu said as he gets faster again..hitting me deep inside...
"Ahhhh Tzuyu please" I said as I felt my body started to shiver.. I grabs him hard on his back..
"Fuck your so good sana" he said stroking me inside..
"Don't stop babe..ahhh.. pleaseeee" I begs as he keeps pounding inside me..
Until I felt I reach the orgasm I grabs him harder while felt myself shivering.. with his few hard stroke deep inside me..
"Fuckk.." he shouted as he also reach his peak and throwing his body on mine shivering..
We both just out of our breath.. on this loving tiredness and fell a sleep each other arms.

**** God Jihyo please send me a Holy water and Bath me with it *****
😅

To be Continued...

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

Will update soon ;)