Chapter 2- New Year, New Faces

Zander above/side

New Year, New Faces

Zander's POV

"Zander get you ass up now." Papa said. "Ho away." I groaned. "Ok. Baby, put Zander's bacon on my plate." he said, walking out of my bedroom. "Oh hell no! That's my bacon!" I yelled jumping out of my bed and running out of my room.

"Good, you're up." Dad said smiling. I see Parker walking in with red line son his back. "You had fun last night." I said teasingly. "Of course I did." Parker said with a smirk and Frank walks in with a slight limp. "Yes we did have fun." Frank said and walks over to Parker and he wraps his arms around Frank. the kids run in and sit at the table. Daniel and Paul plate the food and we all start eating.

"Ready for your first day of school?" Dad asked. "Ready as I ever be." I groaned. "It's your last year, you can do it." He said and we all get up and I head to my room and get dressed. I grab my wallet, keys, and bag then head out to my car. "Let torture begin." I said and head to school.

After the 20 minute drive, I grab my bag and get out of my car. I look around the parking lot and see Derek and Scott with a around Derek's arm. I head to the office for my schedule and head to first block, History. I enter the classroom and take a seat at the back of the class, where I always sit. After a torturous hour and a half, I head to my next class, Chemistry. Yay, note the sarcasm please. I take a seat in the back as class starts. Through the whole class, two girls kept looking at me. I'm not interested in anyone.

I'm head to lunch and see Derek, Scott, and the same kid from before tucked into Derek's side. I sit down and glare at the kid and he looks over then he hides his face in Derek's side. I look at Derek and see him glaring at me.

"What?" I asked. "Stop glaring at him, you jerk." he said and his eyes flash, not like is fazes me. "Why?" I asked. "Because, he's nervous at school and you glaring at him is making it worst." he growled. Ok, I shouldn't push this or Parker will be pissed. If your wonder why Parker will pissed is, he and Derek are great friends. Need I say more?

"Ok, chill. Who is the kid?" I asked. "He's our cousin, Bentley." Scott said, Derek's younger brother. "Oh, well I apologize for glaring." I said and Bentley nod but doesn't look at me. Derek rubs his back and Bentley relaxes a bit. The lunch bell ring and we all stand up and head to third block, I'm headed to Algebra 2, easy class. I finish all the work we have to do for the day in about 20 minutes. The class ends and I head to Marine Bio, two science classes in the same semester.

I get to class and see Derek and Bentley sitting next to each other in the back. I take the seat next to Bentley and he jumps. He moves closer to Derek and he wraps his arm around Bentley's shoulder. Bentley is extremely shy and timid. I feel like a dick because I scared him by glaring at him. I'm sure, I'm on Derek's bad side right now.

(Well that was Zander, he is the upcoming Alpha when he turns 18. Anyway, tell me what you think. See ya soon pups.)