Chapter 21- A Drunken Mate

The bedroom Bentley, Zander, and Derek are staying in above/side

Derek's POV

Phelax took Bentley upstairs for a nap and I'm downstairs watching tv. I hear Parker making something for dessert.

"What are you making Park?" I shout and I hear him laugh.

"Something not for you kids." He said and I grumble. Must be something he doesn't want Bentley to eat cause it probably has alcohol in it. We are affected by it but Bentley will be. "Dad is making a cookie cake for Bentley though." He said and I chuckle. Bentley loves cookie cakes so much.

"Bentley would love that." I said smiling to myself. I scratch my stomach and change the channel.

*a hour later*

We are enjoying dessert and watching a movie. Papa, or Paul, he told me to start calling him that since I'm going to be his son in law when we are finished mating. I'm not bottoming and I know Zander won't bottom. So, Bentley is the only bottom in this relationship.

"I'm going to get more dessert." Bentley said getting up from my lap. I nod and he heads to the kitchen. I continue to watch the movie that we were all watching. Bentley comes back after ten minutes and sits on my lap hiccuping.

"Are you ok?" I asked looking at him. He nods and hiccups. He giggles and leans towards me licking his lips. I look into his eyes and see that the are dilated. That when it hits me. He's drunk and I need to figure out why.

"Bentley what did you eat?" I asked and he hiccups and giggles. He licks my cheek and giggles at my shocked look.

"I had some yellow jello beans and I ate them all and they were good." He said hiccuping while talking and I hear a slap. I look over and see Parker face palming.

"Those ones had Jack Daniels in them." He groans and Bentley giggles. "There were 50 of them and he ate all. He'll have a killer hangover in the morning." Parker said sighing. I stand up and Bentley wraps his legs around my waist and head up to our room and Zander follows behind us.

I set Bentley on the bed and he grabs the waistband of my sweatpants and goes to pull them down but I stop him.

"Baby I want you to get some rest." I said looking at him. He hiccups and giggles still trying to pull them down but I'm not going to let him. He drunk and not thinking straight. I don't want him to do something that he not all there for. I hear him sniffle and I crouch down and look at him and he has his head.

"Baby look at me." I said softly and he shakes his head. "I'm not mad at you baby." I said kissing his hair. He looks up at me and I see tears running down his cheeks. I use the pads of my thumbs and wipe the tears away.

"You aren't mad at me?" He asked and I nod and he throws himself at me and cringes to me. I wraps my arms around him and rub his back. He puts his face in the crook of my neck and sniffles. Zander walks over and pets his hair.

"Why don't you get some rest baby." Zander said softly and Bentley nods but doesn't let go of me.

"We will still be here in the room. We won't leave you baby." I said rubbing Bentley's back and he nods. He lets go of me and stands up and hops onto the bed. Zander goes and grabs Bentley's pajamas while I get Bentley undressed. Once Bentley's is dressed for bed he climbs into the middle of the bed and I tuck him in. He's out like a light in a matter of seconds.

Me and Zander sit in the chairs in the room and read some books. We know Bentley is horny but with him drunk he will be unpredictable. So, we'll take care of him in the morning. We read for a couple of hours then get dressed for bed.

Bentley got drunk...oops a daisy. Thank samara321123 for this idea. Bentley is a emotional and horny little drunk. Tell me what you think and I'll see you pups soon.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!!