Chapter 18: School Nightmare

It's Derek? Need I say anything else? Above/side

Derek's POV

"Ugh why aren't we allowed in the class right now." I grumbled pacing in front of our chemistry class.

"I told you three times already. He has to take his test that he missed." Zander said texting on his phone leaning against a wall.

I'm fucking pissed. Bentley is probably going to have a panic attack. I swear if he has a panic attack, I'm going to go ballistic. I don't care if I have to kill a teacher to get to Bentley. Bentley is mate and I'll will protect him. I continue pacing in front of the door for three more hours. This is taking to long, I don't like this. Fuck it, I'm breaking the door down.

When I go to break it down, I hear Bentley crying. I growl and take a step back and kick the door off it hinges. I rush into the room and look around for him. I see him in the back of the room having a panic attack and the teacher yelling at him about him not completing the test in the three hours he gave him.

"Get the hell away from him!" I yelled with anger trying to keep Jed in check. The teacher looks over and glares.

"You don't get to yell at me." He yelled back and I walk over to him. I push pass him and he grab my shoulder. I grab his arm and pull him towards me and drive my elbow into his chest. He falls to the ground and starts coughing. I pick my mate up and he wraps his arms and legs around me tightly.

"You are going to get expelled for this." The teacher gasped out. I snarl and he flinches back. I see Zander sigh.

"I'll talk to my dad. He'll talk to the principal." He said through the link and I nod. I head to my car as Zander heads to his.

"Bentley can you let go? I need to put you in the car." I said and he shakes his head quickly. I sigh and head over to Zander's car. "He's not going to let go. Can you give us a ride to my house?" I asked and he nods. I climb into the back and sit down.

I pry Bentley off me and put him on the sit next to me and he glues himself onto my side. I get him buckled then I buckle myself up. Zander drives us to my house and I unbuckle me and Bentley. I get out and Bentley latches onto me again shaking. I pick him up and he wraps his arms and legs around me. I head into the house after thanking Zander.

"Hey Dad, can you do a favor? I need you to get my car from the school parking lot." I shouted and I here an ok. He comes downstairs and I toss him my keys. He heads out back, so I know he's going to shift and run there. I head up to mine and Bentley's room and lay down. I rub Bentley's back and he purrs like a cat. I'm guessing he's feeling the sparks from our mating bond.

We lay there for a couple of hours and I hear him snoring lightly. I carefully move his arms and legs off me so I can get dressed for bed. I get undressed and pull on some sweatpants on. I walk over to Bentley and carefully get him undressed in just his underwear. I get him in his pajama pants and lay next to him. He climbs onto my chest and cuddles close to me.

The next morning, I get up early and get out of bed. It's Saturday so Bentley sleeps in. I go downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Mom, dad? Can I talk to you two for a sec?" I asked and they look over. My dad puts the newspaper down and my mom puts her coffee down and they walk over. "So, you know me, Zander, and Bentley are mates." I said and they nod. "I think it would be best if me and Bentley move in with him so our bond can grow." I said

"Derek, honey we can't stop you from doing that. Even though that I want you two to stay. You and Bentley should go live your mate." My mom said tearing up. Goddess damn it. I hate it when my mom cries.

"Do be safe. We want you three to visit now and then do you understand me?" My dad said and I nod.

"Yes dad, I understand you." I said. I hug them both and they hug me back. I pull back and head upstairs to mine and Bentley's room. I grab my phone and call Zander and wait for him to pick up.

"What do you want 7 in the morning Derek?" He asked groggy from sleep.

"You never were a morning person." I said chuckling and he grumbles. "Anyway just calling to tell you me and Bentley are moving in with you." I said.

"What?!" He yelled and I hold the phone away from my ear then put it back towards my ear. "I'll have to ask my parents. I'll call you back." He said and hangs up. Rude motherfucker. I hear Bentley start waking up and I look over at him. He yawns and stretches then rubs his eyes.

"Morning mate." I said and walk over to him. I kiss his forehead then he kisses my cheek. I smile and Jed purrs. "Are you ready to move in with Zander?" I asked and he nods.

"How did Aunt Cammy and Uncle Stephen take the news?" He asked.

"Mom cried and dad said to visit every now and then." I said and he nods. My phone starts ringing and I answer it.

"Didn't know the would go at it this early in the morning." He said and I raise an eyebrow and clear my throat." Shit didn't know you picked up. They said yes but be quiet when you get in the Alpha Suite. Tanner is still sleeping." He said.

"Ok, we'll be there in a few minutes." I said and he says ok and we hang up. Bentley and I pack all our things in bags and suitcases. I carry them to my car and put them in the trunk. We hug and say goodbye to my mom, dad, and Scott. Me and Bentley climb into my car and drive to the pack house. Zander is waiting outside for us and I pack next to his car in the large driveway. Zander and I grab the bags and suitcases.

We head into the pack house and up the stairs to the Alpha suite. Zander unlocks the door and we quietly make our way to Zander's room. Bentley and I unpack our clothes and put them in the dresser Zander and Paul made for us. After we put our things away, I pull the tank top I put on for the ride here and toss it into the dirty clothes basket.

"Let get a couple hours of sleep before we introduce you to the pack." Zander said and Bentley and I nod. We climb in Zander's well our bed and fall asleep with Bentley between me and Zander.

Derek and Bentley moved in with Zander. Bentley will be introduced to the pack in the next chapter. Someone won't like that at all. samara321123 you know who I'm talking about. See ya soon pups.

AlphaoftheRedForest out.