Chapter 10- Let's Meet the Family

Pic of Bentley's uncle and aunt above/side

Let's Meet the Family

Zander's POV

"Zander, are you sure you want Bentley to meet us now. You two aren't even in a relationship." Parker asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. I know that we are not in a relationship ship yet but soon we will. I just have to get pass Derek." I groan and he laughs then Frank smacks him in the back of his head.

"Ow baby." Parker whined with a pout. Frank rolls his eyes and start yelling at Parker. I take that as my signal to go. I head to my room and grab my phone, keys, and wallet then head to my car. I start the car then pull out of the driveway. Hopefully Bentley wants to me my family. I pull into Stephen's driveway and turn my car off. I hop out then walk up to the door. I knock on the door and Mrs. Cammy opens the door.

"Hello Zander." Cammy said smiling and she invites me in. I thank her and she calls Derek and Bentley down. They get down and Bentley is wrap around Derek's chest.

"Hey Derek, hey Bentley." I said smiling and they nod. "I was wondering if you two wanted to come to my house for dinner." I said, seeing that as the only eat to have Bentley comfortable. I can see that Derek wants to say no but Bentley seem more like a yes, but I'm not a hundred percent sure.

"Um, I don't know. I'm too nervous about this." He said and I nod in understanding. "Maybe s-some other t-time." He stuttered. Derek rubs his back and Bentley lays his head on his shoulder. My wolf, Phelex, it's happy about it.

"That's fine. You can come over whenever you are ready." I said standing and they do the same. We shake each other's hand and I head back to my car. Well, I happy that Bentley knows when he doesn't want to do something. Phelex isn't happy because he wants his mate. I have to be patience and wait.

Short chapter yes, but the next one I'll try to make longer. Tell me what you think. I'll see you pups soon.