Chapter 22- Taking the Next Step...Sorta

Zander looking sexy like always above/side

Zander's POV

Bentley is nursing a major headache and he swears he'll never have any alcohol ever again. That would be wise for him. Parker is upset about it and been apologizing to Bentley anytime he can. Bentley forgave him but he doesn't listen. Derek and I have been in our room watching Bentley. Bentley is groaning a lot from his headache. The ADVIL should kick in soon, hopefully.

"Derek can you get me more water?" Bentley asked with a low groan. Derek nods and get up taking Bentley's empty glass and heads to the kitchen. I hope he feels better soon. I hate seeing him in pain. He'll be in more pain when we mate. He'll have to take Derek and I at the same time. We are taking this at his pace, Derek and I aren't in any rush. Not the same can be said for our wolves. They want their mate and they want him now. We have been holding them back and talking with them.

Derek comes back in and sets the glass of water on the nightstand. Bentley sits up and Derek take the glass and holds it towards Bentley's lips and tilts it so he can drink it.

"Derek I'm not made of glass." Bentley whines and Derek chuckles. Bentley pouts and lays back down and Derek sets the glass back down. Derek ruffles Bentley's hair and he smiles.
--------------------------

A couple hours later

Derek's POV

Bentley headache is gone and he's thankful for that. I can smell his arousal as Zander and I workout. He watches our every move and it's make Zander and I smile. He keeps looking at me like that and I may take him here and now. That was a joke, I wouldn't take my mates innocence until he said I can take it. Zander and I will wait until that day. I get up off the ground from doing push-ups and Bentley walks over to me. I look down at him and he blushes rubbing my abs. I guess he doesn't care that I'm sweating a lot. Zander walks over with a towel and hands it to me and I wipe my face and chest off.

After about an hour we head into our room and take showers and Bentley waits for us to get out. When we get out, we head into the bedroom and see Bentley staring at us. Bentley gets up and 'pulls' us towards the bed. We sit on the bed and he licks his lips nervously, which he does sometimes when he's nervous.
-------------------------------------------------------
Zander's POV

Bentley sits in my lap and kisses me and I kiss him back instantly. He moans into the kiss and I mentally smile. Derek watches us and Bentley grabs my hands then puts them on his hips. I know he's not ready to mate, I can tell by the aura he's giving off. He has something else in mind I think. He pulls back and gets up. He grabs my towel and opens it so he sees my dick.

I sense his nerves spike as he grabs it making me moan. Derek and I stay quiet after that and let Bentley think. After a couple of minute and ask me to move up against then head board and I comply to him. I rest against the head board and Bentley settles between my legs. He lays on his stomach and grabs me dick. Derek gets up and lays next to me.
-------------------------------------------------------

Bentley's POV

Okay, Zander's dick looks a LOT bigger up close. How will that even fit in my butt. I mean it's huge but Derek's bigger and I'm scared. Focus on the task you want to do. After building up enough confidence, I slowly start to move my hand up and down Zander's dick and he moans loudly. I'm doing something right, I think. I take him further into my mouth and gag and pull back. I feel my face heat up and Zander pets my hair.

"That was embarrassing." I said feeling embarrassed to a high degree. Zander pulls me up so I'm on his chest.

"It's ok. This is new to you so take your time with it. We aren't going to rush you into anything." He said and desk nods and kisses my cheek. I reach out blindly and grab Derek's dick and I gulp at his size. He feels a lot bigger then it looks. A thought starts going through my head. Feeling that inside my butt will hurt a lot.

"How about we stop for the day. We can try again another time." Zander said and I nod even though I want to try again. I lay between them as they pull on sweatpants.

I will repay them for all the blowjobs they given me. I hope I will be able to do it without gagging.

Sorry for the delay pups but it here. I hope you like it, let me know what you think.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!