Chapter 7- Fun Time...or Not

Cute Bentley above/side

Fun Time...or Not

Bentley's POV

I'm waiting for Derek to pick me and Aunt Cammy up to go to this party. I'm staying close to Derek.

Derek gets here and Aunt Cammy and I head out to the car, I sit behind Derek and Cammy sits in the passenger seat. He pulls out of the driveway and head to this big house about 45 minutes away. We get out of the car and I grab onto Derek's arm and we head around to the backyard. Derek walks us over to a bench on the back porch and he sits down and I sit next to him and tuck myself in his side. He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer.

After a few minutes, the guy who is our lunch and fourth block comes over glaring at who I think is Derek. Derek has done nothing wrong. They stare at each other for awhile until the pulls his arm back and goes to punch Derek but the guy's arm is grabbed by a man and pulls him back. I have to admit but he is bigger in the muscle department but they're the same height.

The guy that pulled the one guy away crouches down in front of me and I hide my face in Derek's side. "You don't have to be scared of me. I'm just here to apologize for my son's behavior." the man said softly and peak at him and nod. The man smiles and stands up and walks away.

"Who was that?" I asked. "That was Paul Storm, Zander's papa." Derek replied. "Oh, so the guy that tried to punch you was Zander?" I asked and he nods. Derek said he is going to get cake and I nod then he gets up and heads inside the house to get cake. Zander walks over to me and sits next to me and tense. I look at him in the corner of my eye and see him looking at me. I gulp and start fidgeting in my seat.

He leans closer to me and moves his finger over my cheek. "Stop!" I yelled and smacked his hand away and stood up. I hear him growl and stand up. I gulp then look over my shoulder and see him right behind me. I get pulled forward then I smells Derek's cologne and I smile. I look over my shoulder and see someone's back. I look up and see Paul. I have a lot of protection here and chuckle at the thought. Two other guys walk over on stands next to pull and the other walks over to me and Derek.

"I'm sorry for our son's behavior. I hope he didn't scare you." The guy said and I nod and hide my face in Derek's chest.

"I'm going to take you home." Derek said and I nod. I hear Zander growl and we leave and head to Derek's car. That was fun...not.

(Let me know what you think.)