Chapter 25- Surprise

Zander above/side

Me and Derek pull out of Bentley and lay him on the bed. I think we might have over down it. He's out cold and we didn't want to do that.

"Sorry about that, Me and Jedidiah got a little carried away."  Phelax said and I tell him that it's okay and not to worry about it. I get up and go get a wash cloth to clean us up. After we finish cleaning up, me and Derek climb into bed and put Bentley between us.

I wake up and see Bentley laying on top of Derek. I get up and go take shower so I can start my day. I got a meeting with an Alpha not to far from here, just a couple of towns over. It's 10 am and the meeting is a 2:30. After a quick shower, I get dressed and go my desk in my room to get a little bit of paper work. An hour later, I hear a cute, quiet yawn and look over my shoulder seeing Bentley rubbing his left eye. I chuckle quietly and he looks at me.

"Why are you up so early?" Bentley yawned still sleepy. He should get back to sleep, he still needs to recover from the sex we had with him.

"I was getting some paperwork done before I leave for a meeting. I won't be gone long." I said and he whines. It breaks my heart hearing that whine. He gets off the bed and limps towards me. He gets on my laps and winces when his ass connects with my lap. "Let me get you some Advil and to help with any soreness." I said standing up with him on my hip. I get him some Advil and a bottle of water and give them to him. He takes the pill then take a drink of water to swallow them down.

*Couple of weeks later*

Bentley's POV

I've been having these extreme urges to have lately, I'm so sorry for my ass. It's been throbbing for days now. I've been jumping Zander and Derek in the middle of the night a lot. I need to see what's wrong with me. I get up from the bed and head to the clinic. Dr. Amanda sees me and points to a open room and I go into the room. She comes in a few minutes later with a clipboard.

"I told your mates that you are here and they will be here in a few minutes." Amanda said and I nod. Zander and Derek walk in and they kiss my cheeks at the same time. My face heats up and I smile at them. I tell Amanda everything that's been going on for the pass few weeks.

"Ok, we are going to run some tests and see what is going on." She said. I after I take all the tests, she leaves to check them. She comes back a few minutes later, looking at a clipboard. "Congratulations Alpha Bentley you are pregnant. You are going to have two babies." She said smiling happily at me.

I blink in shock and look at Zander and Derek. They are shocked too but they are smiling. Amanda leaves the room and we decide to tell the family the news. Aunt Cammy, Uncle Stephen, and Scott come over and so they can be apart of this.

"So, I went to the clinic today and turns out I'm pregnant." I said looking at my family. They all smile and Aunt Cammy starts tearing up. I get up and walk over to her and hug her. She hugs me back.

I can tell she's happy from her reaction. She wasn't sad but extremely happy for me, Zander and Derek. I'm happy that I'm pregnant, it mean my mates did a good job weeks ago.

Bentley is preggers and loving it. This story is almost completed. Tell me what you think and I'll see you in the next one.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!!