Chapter 26- Attack and Attempt at Murder of the Luna

Jedidiah above/side

Zander's POV

*6 months later*

"Bentley should be giving birth any minute." I looking at Bentley as he rubs his 9 month round stomach. I smile at him and he smiles motioning me and Derek over. We walk over and stand on each side of his bed. He grabs our hands puts them on his stomach. We feel two kicks making smile happily. He'll give birth to one boy and one girl. The boy is mine and the girl is Derek's. Just as Bentley starts going into labor, my beta links me.

"Alpha, Rogues are here in the land and there's a lot of them." He shouts through the link. I growl and tell the doctors to lock all the clinic doors and to protect the wound and Bentley with their lives

"Baby, we will be right back. Rogues are here and we need to take care of them." I said kissing his forehead.

"We'll make sure they don't get here." Derek said kissing his nose. Bentley nods in pain and Amanda comes in and tells us to go. Derek and I nod then leave the pack house. We shift and bolt into the woods heading towards the sounds of fighting. We get to a clearing and there are my warriors, beta, and third fighting rogues. Their are so many rogues here and they keep coming out of the woods.

Derek and I bolt into the fray to protect our pack. A few minutes later, I hear a loud roar and I look over. I see Parker come out of the woods and start fighting rogues that are two stupid to know they won't win. I see the ground around me start getting red and I look up and pale seeing the moon. A blood moon now of all things and i feel my body start getting weaker the more I'm under this moon. Parker seems unfazed and start killing all the rogues that start slowing down. Less then five minutes later, all the rogues are dead. Parker turns into the direction of the pack house and he snarls taking off in that direction. The moon goes behind a large cloud and my warriors, Beta, third, Derek and I follow after him.

We arrive at the pack house and see Parker rip the head off a rogue. He roars and the rogues around him start backing up terrified. My warriors jump onto their back and lock there jaws around their necks. Parker heads into the house and Derek and I follow him. Somethings wrong, I see him head into the direction of the clinic and I pale. No no no.

I hear a crash and a scream of terror coming from the room Bentley's in. Derek and I look inside and I see Parker standing a terrified and groaning Bentley. I look where Parker is looking and see Abby with a gun.

"Move you damn mutt!" She growled and Parker snarls and snaps at here. She fires the gun and Parker moves so it hits his shoulder. Me and Derek walk in growling and she points the gun at me and Derek.

Parker lunges at her and she can't react fast enough. He pins her down and bites the arm with that the gun in it. His eyes red and I know he'll take care of her. Me and Derek go over to Bentley and nuzzle him. We hear something hit the wall and I look over and see a arm on the floor with blood running down the wall. I hear a loud snap and look over and see Parker drop a now dead Abby.

*Hours laters*

"Let Bentley get some rest now." Doctor Amanda said and I nod holding my son and Derek nods holding his daughter. After couple of hours Bentley wakes up wanting to see his babies. Derek and I get up and walk over to him. He smiles looking at the the babies. I hear a knock and tell the person to come in. I see Parker walk in and he walks over.

"Cute kids but mine are cuter." He said chuckling and I roll my eyes. " I just wanted to come apologize to Bentley cause he saw the side of me I don't want anyone to see up close." He said rubbing the back of his.

"It's fun Parker. You saved my life." Bentley said looking at him and Parker smiles him.

"You are my Alpha and my brother. I'll put my life on the line to protect to you." Parker said and Bentley smiles and Parker leaves the room after waving goodbye.

My family is save and my pup is here in this world. My life is complete and I'll protect them with my life.

Bentley gave birth to two beautiful and healthy babies. All that is left in this book is the Epilogue. See y'all there pups.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!!