Chapter 17: Heat Problems...Great

Zander sexy self above/side

Bentley's POV

I'm hangout at The Pack house with Zander and Derek. They are telling me more about werewolves currently. Alphas are the highest rank in the pack followed by Betas and Thirds. There are also warriors and trackers. I've learned that Parker was an Alpha before but in a different state, and left for reasons he didn't want to talk about. I didn't push for answers and respected his reasons for whatever they were.

Paul said if I needed something just asked and he would get it. I wanted to call him papa but I thought it would be weird. I mean it would be really weird. Daniel stuffed my mouth with food cause I don't eat much. The food is really good though. He made this pasta but I don't remember the name, it was something fancy though.

"Let's go outside for a bit." Zander said getting off his bed. Me and Derek agree and the three of us head outside. The pack house has a huge backyard. It's surrounded by woods which is cool. I shiver hugging myself.

I feel a warm chest against my cheek and I look up and blush at Zander. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead and I blush harder. He chuckles and rubs my back. I smile and enjoy the warmth. He's not as warm as Derek but he's warm.

We walk around in the woods for a few minutes and we head back inside when I get really cold. We head back up into the Alpha suite which is the Alpha Family's section of the pack house. I see Parker making something and I walk over to him put bow tie noodles into a pot.

"What do you need Bentley?" Parker asked and I jump. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya." He said and I nod.

"I just want to know you are making." I said and he smiles. He starts listing off all the food he is making.

"Geez, I think if i ate all that found I'd pop." I said and he laughs. I pout at him and he ruffles my hair.

"Never heard that one before." He said smiling and I smiles. He goes back to cooking and I head to the living room. I sit between Derek and Zander and lean against Derek.

"Me and Derek are going for a run later. So, you can do what you like when we go for our run." Zander said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zander and Derek just went for their run and I'm just walking around. After about thirty minutes my body feels like it's on fire. I hear some growls and I freeze scared. I look around and see like 10 guys looking at me. I gulp and start shaking as they get closer.

Zander, Derek get back quickly. One of the guys pulls me against him and I start shaking. He growls in my ear and sniffs my neck. I hear a two loud growls and turn around. I see Zander and Derek walk over to me. Derek picks me up and him and Zander head upstairs.

Zander unlocks the door to the alpha suite and we go to his room. Derek lays me on the bed and kisses my neck and my body starts feeling less hot. They both get on the bed and sandwich me between them. My body cools down as they kiss my neck and as their hands roam around my body. My face heats up as they do this. They lick my neck and I keep my mouth shut cause I don't want any sounds to come out. They growl in my ears and I moan. They smile and rub my thighs.

"Boys get down here for dinner." Parker yells and Derek and Zander growl. I giggle as they get up and Derek picks me up and we head downstairs.

"So, Bentley is going through heat?" Paul asked looking at us as we get downstairs. Zander and Derek tilt their heads. "You don't know what heat is?" He asked and Derek and Zander shake their heads.

"Well, werewolves have cycles of heat, in which they have a strong desire to mate. This usually happens only with the females, but the moon goddess also extend this to males as well. Well in Bentley's case he doesn't really have a desire to mate. It will trigger you two wolves desire to mate. So, don't let them take full control or they will hurt Bentley." Paul said and Derek and Zander nod their heads.

So, what I'm going through every now and then is heat. Heat problems...GREAT!!!!

Bentley heat was a little worst this time. Derek and/or Zander will need to keep close to Bentley at all times.

What do you all think of the new book cover? Anyway, let me know what you think.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!