Unfortunate situation

I sit on my boyfriends bed in his trailer while reading heart-stopper volume one again. I've been reading the books since Alice started illustrating them on the website Webtoon, it's such an honor to be on this show and meet her because she's more amazing than I thought. I've met most of the crew already, not all of them. Including kit Connor who I keep missing.

As I'm in the middle of deep thought the trailer door bursts open and I see a shirtless soaking wet person. As he walks in and closes the door behind him. he hasn't even looked up and realize there's someone on the other side of the trailer sitting on one of the beds so I ask.

"Can I help you?" I see the man jump startled that someone else was there.

"Bloody hell. How long have you been here?"

"An hour give or take. I'm Jaclyn Parks, you can call me Jay. This is my boyfriends trailer, he's an extra on the show."

He steps forward and leans out his arm to shake my hand. "Pleasure meeting you jay, I'm Kit Connor, I play nick Nelson. I share the room as well."

"Holy shit you play nick Nelson? You have to be lying."

"Not lying at all," he chuckles "I just came back from the raining scene at Charlie's house. Do you know Joe Locke?" Ppfft do I know Joe Locke? I've known him since we were kids. Practically siblings.

"Yeah I'm his best friend, I've been wanting to meet you actually, I play Olivia." I say resting my book on my boyfriends bed that I stole from tobie donovans collection for issac.

Joe pulled some strings for me and got my boyfriend to play an extra. I honestly didn't want him to be there. He's always not trusting me alone because I told him I was bisexual four months ago.

He's an ally but when it comes to me he isn't. He's stopped talking to me much, he's been more distant than usual. So much for 4 years.

A little time goes by and I ask why was he running into here anyways. One word explained it all "paparazzi.", "paparazzi should be illegal honestly. It's my first time acting but I've seen how they've ruined peoples lives."

"I've been shipped before, with a friend of mine. She got uncomfortable with people surrounding her house all the time. So she made the decision to stop talking to me, we were friends for most of our life's. And it ended just like that." He says as his snaps his fingers together. He sits down on the other bed which I assumed was his, then grabs a dry sweatshirt and puts it on.

"I'm so sorry Nic-Kit, that must've been so tough for you."

"Did you just almost call me nick Nelson?" His head cocked up and he wore a goofy grin.

"I reckon I did." I say returning a grin.

"When are you going to start shooting?" He asked as he watched that I got up and started making a pot of coffee.

"Tonight. With you actually." I say as I turn back to look at him. "Olivia meets Nick, when the rest of the gang watches the rugby match."

"Is that so? I never read the calendar."

"How do you even survive doing that?" I ask as I grab a mug for myself.

"Do you see the bags under my eyes? I simply don't."

I thought that was the funniest thing ever at the moment and started giggling and the pot slips from my hand and lands on the ground shattering shards of glass and very hot coffee everywhere on the floor and on my foot.

I cry out in pain as I yelp a string of colorful curse words. Kit immediately acts out picking me up from the shattered glass surrounding me and puts me on the bed.

"I'll clean that up don't do that kit."

"Hey it's my trailer I'll do it."

"I'm so sorry god. it just slipped out my hand..Jesus Christ." I say as I realize how badly my foot is cut up and some parts bruised and red.

"Are you okay?" He asks as he looks up from kneeling picking up the shards.

"Yeah I think I'm going to be okay." I say as I grab my belt and take it off.

"Hey- I don't think this is the time, plus you have a boyfriend!" Kit immediately interjects as he sees me taking my belt off.

"It's not for you dumbass" I say as I put the belt in my mouth and start taking the large shards out of my foot and wincing.

"Tough, I like it." He says after finishing cleaning the floor of the shards and grabs a alcohol wipe from the bathroom and kneels down at the bottom of my legs.

"May I?" He asks as he holds my leg in one hand and then starts cleaning the cuts and burns with the wipe after I nod.

"Do you have any band-aids?" He asks and I grab my bag and rummage through it and hand him a box of hello kitty ones.

"Hello kitty? Are you serious?" He chuckles as he puts the band-aids on. I get up and thank him, as I start putting on my belt my boyfriend walks in through the trailer door.

"The fuck-" he says seeing kit next to me on the bed and me putting my belt back on.

"It's not what it looks like i swear." But David already doesn't trust me. So what makes him think I wouldn't do anything with kit Connor, a highly attractive person.

"Yeah man, we didn't do anything. She dropped a pot a coffee and I helped her clean it up." Kit says backing me up.

What happens next surprises me. David shrugs and says okay. He seems calm like it doesn't phase him at all, knowing his temper, I would've expected more. Kit feels the elephant in the room soon after David walked in and leaves to give us some time alone.

After the door closes David completely changes, maybe it was because kit was a larger actor, or he didn't want him seeing. But David immediately starts yelling at me for losing grip of the pot and breaking it, and now he's going to have to ask for another one. He started shoving me when I tried explaining myself, "you fucking slut" he kept repeating as he shoved and finally slapped me. I grip my face and look up at him with tears stinging my eyes.

"Stop fucking touching me!" I scream back at him and he slaps me again then covers my mouth and threatens whispering into my ear. "if you ever do that again more would happen then just a few shoves and slaps." I give up in his arms and start crying silently. This wasn't the first time he's been aggressive, but I wanted it to stop, but on David's good days he'd take me out somewhere and treat me like a princess. And he always apologizes later afterwards and promises he won't do it again and he's trying to get better, so I can't just leave him. I love him. And he loves me.

After I shut up he walks out and slams the door behind him as I grab my makeup case out of my bag and start to add some foundation over the slap marks from his hand.