Celebration (part two)

Joe lupe and Jaclyn, mostly known as the three musketeers or just dumbass (the most popular nickname) all squeezed in the back of a cab because they wanted to be more closer by eachother.

"So we're going to meet with the cast as a party thing at kizzys house, then go shopping or see a movie and then have dinner and go dancing?" I say excitedly. Lupe cheers and Joe pushes us into the car door more. "Ow you ass" Lupe says and pushes back. At least I'm not in the middle.

As the car pulls up and we pay the driver lupe basically shoves Joe out to get out. They were always the fighting type and I was the mellow one in the group. Wont stop me from beating a hoe though. 😋

You'd think of how many horror movies I've watched I wouldn't be scared if multiple people jumped out at me. But I was. I jump and gasp as soon as I open the door. I walk in hugging my friends and having small talk with them. Me and kizzy play games and sing karaoke songs whilst making tiktoks. After we're done doing that she gets our friends attention by yelling be quiet. "Thank you, for being one of my favorite coworkers and friends. I love you so much Jaclyn and I'm glad your old now like me" which gets a few laughs out of some people. "Happy birthday we care about you." I hug kiz and thank everyone for being there.

I walk over and talk to more people and end up talking to kit. "I have a present for you J" and starts reaching into his pocket. "You didn't have to get me anything,!!" I say thankful. He pulls out a ring box and I stand there so confused. He starts to bend a knee down and all alarms ring in my head as I panic whispering telling him he isn't funny and to get up.

People start to look at us and my face is red as a tomato. I bet they are feeling second hand embarrassment right now.  He opens the box to reveal a necklace and I breathe out finally relived it wasn't a ring. He belly laughs as he gets up and I hit his arm with a small bag not hard and cursing at him for doing that. He gives me the necklace and my face changes into awe when I look at it, it's a tiny Saturn and I hug kit. "Your mood changed I see.", "doesn't mean that wasn't an asshole move" I mumble.

I try putting the necklace on but it don't work because my hairs in the way. I decided to wear it down today and put a bandana on it. "Here let me do it" and opens his palms for me to give it over. And I let him. He lifts my hair up carefully with one hand until he can hold the necklace around my neck. I can feel him breathing and I shudder when his hands brush my neck. "Bam it's clipped now" he says and backs away.

I smile looking down at it.

~~~~ later in party

Musics playing and I'm dancing and with Lupe when I feel hands on my waist spin me around. Immediately I push the person off me and when I finally see who it was I gasp. It was kit:( He starts laughing while I'm apologizing so many times. "Don't apologize love, I'm the one who grabbed you I should be apologizing. Which I am sorry. But damn! You did shove me good, good job!." His smile is lopsided as heat creeps up my neck, how am I supposed to be a serious actor when I get blushy when kit calls me love?!?! "You kinda deserved it for the stunt you pulled earlier" I cross my arms and frown jokingly.

"If I take your hand to spin you to make up for it, promise not to punch me?" kit says trying to not laugh. "yes." And I reach my hand out for him to take. And so he does. He spins me around till I'm close to him and we start dancing. When cruel summer plays I almost scream. UGH this songs so good. Im jumping up and down with kit and I almost yell out the lyrics with kit

"I'm drunk in the back of the car. And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar. Said, "I'm fine, " but it wasn't true, I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you. And I snuck in through the garden gate
Every night that summer just to seal my fate.
And I screamed for whatever it's worth
"I love you, " ain't that the worst thing you ever heard? He looks up grinning like a devil."

He mouths something that I don't understand until he says it a little more loudly just for us to here "can you trust me with what I'm 'bout to do?" I nod and he breathes out deeply moving a hand through his hair nervously. I laugh trying to guess what he's going to do.

"What?" I say still giggly. He slips his hand onto my face and kisses me. At that moment, nothing mattered. Everyone and the music were zoned out and I was focusing on this moment. After that short kiss we take a breath and then go back again. Which was Definitely more intense than last time.

Lupe disrupts us "get a roommm" she whines and laughs. I don't dare look up at kit as he says hi to lupe then excuses themself to go talk to someone else.

I bring my finger to my lips still feeling the sensation of the kiss. Stunned. What the fuck just happened.
__________________________________

(Jaclyn finishes her birthday happy with Joe and lupe after watching a movie and dancing )

__________________________________

Authors note: OH MY GOD WATTPAD DELETED HALF THE STORY. Bro I feel like actually sobbing
WTF😭

(BRO FINALLY I FINISHED WRITING THE NEW AND IMRPOVED CHAPTER LMAO)

Thoughts??