Social Media V

INSTAGRAM

It'sMeJaclynParks
                                      📍heaven

                                 It'sMeJaclynParks                                      📍heaven                                       

(Slideshow of tattoos would be included)

Liked by KitAndJayForever and 2,609,071 others

It'sMeJaclynParks I know we all saw the video of me and my ex talking. It was a violating moment as I thought I could confide in him my secrets and who I was, but I was wrong. The truth is I am a victim of domestic abuse, he abused me in that relationship in multiple ways I wouldn't want to share. When I found the heart-stopper community I felt safe and seen, I found more friends who are now considered family. I have wonderful caring significant other. You guys have changed my life and for the better, when he realized he lost me and posted the video to make me suffer, but you know what. I don't care, I am bisexual, I'm proud of it, I'm proud of what I've overcome and how strong I was able to do it. Being bisexual doesn't change who I am or what I've done, I'm still me. Just be proud of who you are and never let someone change that for you.

Comments limited by creator

kit.connor I'm so proud of you my love.

TheOneAndOnlyLupe I'm always here for you.

_____________________________________
A/n-

Don't ever be afraid to call or text, you are always going to be strong enough. I promise you even if you think there isn't there is always someone there to care for your well-being and your life. I value you.

National hotline for domestic abuse: 1.800.799.7233

National Child helpline: 1.800.422.4453

National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1.800.656.4673

988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: 988