Shockingly clear (Part 1)

Kits pov :

I wake up at too early o' clock from Jaclyn calling my phone 5+ times including Joe texting. I answer the phone and I hear jaclyn shushing Lupe before saying hello. I mumble a hello still groggy of waking up. "Why is your voice so deep oh my god" Jaclyn laughs and I smile in adore. She has a really nice laugh. "Morning voice, you just woke me up."

After a few seconds of silence I ask why she woke me up so rudely. "Come over pleaseeee, me you lupe and Joe are going to take a walk and watch the sunrise" she begs and I groan. My beds so comfy right now but I get up regardless. I grab my shoes and put them on As I slip through my window carefully trying not to wake up my mom.

I hop into my car and start driving to her flat when I see them in the window. I jog up to the door and knock on it when I see the door swing open immediately to see Jaclyn's lovely smile beaming at me.

She asks how I slept but I mumble answers grumpily at the fact it's still so so early. As I walk inside everyone's standing together just talking and I wrap my arms around her waist from behind leaning my head into the crook of her neck tired.

"Happy birthday baby" I say and she leans back relaxing into my arms. After a few more minutes she breaks out of the hug tearing apart my arms from her and drags us all on walk. I have my arm wrapped around her side as lupe and Joe are getting dragged along the way of the semi empty streets.

It's one a.m when we get back and I almost pass out on her couch but Joe practically pours coffee down my throat. We play card games for a while and I obviously win some, because I'm the best🤩

Suddenly Jaclyn jumps up and snatches the blanket from ontop of me and then snatched my hand as well  pulling me up. I look at Joe and lupe with fear In my eyes as Jaclyn is dragging me while running up the stairs. She's Definitely something that's for sure.

We sit on the roof top watching the sun rise and then it hits me, I am so tired. Me and Joe sit together as lupe and Jaclyn chat beside us. Joe coughs and starts whisper talking to me so they didn't hear. "Kit no pressure, but don't ever break her heart." He looked serious but had a smile on his face whenever lupe would turn to see him.

I sit there stunned. "I would never try to do something to hurt her. " I respond soaking his words in. "She's a sensitive person so don't play with her feelings either, this could seriously end badly for all of us if the relationship ends bad and turn into us picking sides, And I will always choose her." I adore how protective he is of her.

"I know Joe." Hey I just rhymed, but it's not the time, hey I did it again! Okay back to the conversation.

"i promise." I say and we turn our heads back to the sun rising. After it ends we sit there for a little while talking all together, until we go back to her place and Joe and lupe head to her bed to sleep.

I instead sit on her couch as she hands me a warm cup of tea. "I didn't know you drank tea." I say surprised while smiling. You learn something new everyday, especially in a fake relationship.
"Yeah I drink tea when I don't need to be caffeinated this early in the morning." She responds with as she yawns. I lean back into the couch having it let me sink in. "You have a point," I say as I look up to her and I take a large sip and immedially I spit it out into the cup. It's disgusting. It lingers in my mouth as I gag from the aftertaste. "Oh my god this is terrible" I quietly laugh as she takes a sip as well and chokes on it, she doesn't spit it out like I did though.

"Jesus your right this tastes like ass." She says and I start laughing with her when she starts to cough, which is normal of course. I start to worry when she continues to cough and place a hand on her chest and leans forwards. I place my Hand on her back rubbing it in circular motion trying to help because I had no other idea what to do. Her coughs start to die down as she says "Thanks" but it's almost a whisper.

"I couldn't let you die birthday girl." I say smugly moving my lips to a grand smile. "Oh yes my hero I owe you." She says sarcastically and I chuckle. "You could give me a kiss." I say with a smirk on my face as hers washes with panic. I try to hold in my laugh as she responds, "way to ruin a moment Romeo."

"Thank you for all of this though." She says cracking her knuckles. I cringe at the sound, I don't really like cracking bones or knuckles. "The fake dating thing? Yeah no problem. Good publicity just for us to show our friendship with a more mature label." I say pretending like it doesn't bother me that we're only fake dating.

I see her face crinkle up as she asks me how I got out of the house. She provides me advice how to get back into the house and when to wake up so I'm not tired later. My calmness quickly turns to panic as I grab my shoes and she gets my coat. Then unexpectedly she pulls me into a hug and I wrap my arms around her loving every second of the feeling of comfort I get from hugging her. We hug for about 10-15 seconds before she lets me go. I wish she didn't, and I wish I didn't have to leave. As I start to walk away she kisses my cheek and I thank god for the dim lighting so she doesn't see me blushing, I rush out of there and into my car.

I'm driving to the house still thinking how easy it was for her to kiss me on the cheek like that. Right then I have the perfect plan for later. When I pull up very quietly to the house I hop into my window doing everything Jaclyn advised me to do.

I sit in my bed restless thinking of this morning until I actually fall asleep watching my fan spin.

Authors note-
Omg I'm so sorry it's been so long I've been busy with school.

What did you guys think? (PLEASE leave comments)