Shockingly clear (part two)

I'm in the back of the crowd in kizzy house waiting for Jaclyn to come inside. When Jaclyn does walk in, before even taking two steps we all yell. "SURPRISE" She jumps back and gasps holding her hand to her mouth. You'd think she'd expect this when invited to hang out on your on birthday. After the surprise I see Kizzy and Jaclyn and Joe play games and force Joe to hold the phone for tiktoks.

I leave to the kitchen grabbing a drink of water when Lupe stands to me. "Break her heart and I'll end you." They say so quietly I barley hear them. They said calmly not even looking at me. Just sipping on their soda. I'm surprised from the words they said and how calmly they said it.

I'm happy knowing Jaclyn has people that care about her. I truly am. But why do people think I'm going to "break her heart." She doesn't actually like me like that.

"Never" I say not looking at them either.

Our heads turn among the people in the kitchen as we hear kizzy scream be quiet. We make our way to the living room area and sit down (not by eachother)

"Thank you, for being one of my favorite coworkers and friends. I love you so much Jaclyn and I'm glad your old now like me" kizzy says holding Jaclyn's hand. which gets a few laughs out of some people. "Happy birthday we care about you." Kiz says and I can see a glint of reflection, maybe it was tears? Or the lights. I couldn't tell.

I look down at the box in my hands. It contains a necklace with a tiny gold sataturn because she used to talk to me how much she loves planets and the solar system. I put it in my back pocket and stand up creating a plan, maybe it was a bad thing to do but hopefully it gets a laugh from her. She approach's me with a big smile. "I have a present for you Jay" I say while I start to reach into my pocket "You didn't have to get me anything,!!" Of course I did. It'd be weird either way if I didn't. She tilts her head in contusion when she sees a ring box. I smile setting my plan in action. I start to bend down one knee until it hits the floor acting like I'm proposing. She starts to yell at me whispering while people look at us. Okay now I'm starting to feel bad. I open the box
And it shows the necklace I bought her. Her face calms down so quickly. I start to laugh hard placing a hand on the ground steadying myself. I gasp dramatically as she hits me in the arm with her bag while cursing words I rather not say myself. I hand out the necklace hoping to calm her down and not risk being hit more with her bag.

Her face slowly creeping up a smile as she hugs me.
"Your mood changed I see.", "doesn't mean that wasn't an asshole move" she mumbles and I laugh.

She struggles with her hair because it's curly, plus it's put into a bandana. "Here let me do it" I say and I open my palms for her to put it in. When I have it I pinch the end of it and I lift her curly hair up carefully not trying to hurt her. I try to hold my breath as I swing one side of the necklace to the other. I clip it and my hands brush against her neck accidentally. "Bam it's clipped now" I say and I back away.

~~~~ later in party

I sneak right behind Jaclyn as she dances with Lupe and I wrap my arm around her waist. I cough as I get pushed and elbowed me in the chest right when she turned around. It was a great fucking shove, good for her.

I start to laugh when she gasps and start to apologize. "Don't apologize love, I'm the one who grabbed you I should be apologizing. Which I am sorry. But damn! You did shove me good, good job!."
I smile and Is about to say something before she interrupts me. "You kinda deserved it for the stunt you pulled earlier"

"If I take your hand to spin you to make up for it, promise not to punch me?" "yes.". I spin her until the gap in-between us starts to decrease. She squeals happily and I find that so unbelievably fucking adorable. I don't think she actually knows how to dance except jump but that's ago. I'm mouthing the lyrics back to her as cruel summer plays.

"I'm drunk in the back of the car. And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar. Said, "I'm fine, " but it wasn't true, I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you. And I snuck in through the garden gate
Every night that summer just to seal my fate.
And I screamed for whatever it's worth
"I love you, " ain't that the worst thing you ever heard? He looks up grinning like a devil."

I lick my incredibly dry lips and I try to mouth "can you trust me for what I'm about to do?" She doesn't understand so I have to repeat it. I can't believe what I'm about to do. I almost hoped she said no as she nodded. I let out a shaky breath deeply moving a hand through my hair, my hands almost about to shake. She tilts her head trying to read what's on my mind.

"What?" She says while giggling. My head is spinning and all I know is that my hand is on her face right before our lips connect. After that short kiss we take a breath and she kisses me this time again. 

Lupe disrupts us "get a roommm" she whines and laughs. She doesn't look up as I apologize and go talks to a mutual friend. As he talks my mind spurs and I can't muster a word he says. I'm to distracted in my thoughts.

An-
Schools starting and I've been so busy sorry guys!!!
:)

(READ THE SECOND PART OF CELEBRATION IF THIS DOESN'T SOUND CORRECT. I HAD TO CHANGE IT BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED IT LMAO)

Thoughts??