Date?!?

I imagine Anya and Damian are about 7-8 here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anya's green eyes darted back and forth as she watched the scene in front of her unfold like it was the last episode of bondman. She turned towards Becky and gently tugged on her sleeve pointing in the direction of the two older Eden academy students in front of her.

The girl was blushing a bright red she sucked in a deep breath as she loudly shouted, "Leon will you go out with me?!"

The boy stopped in his tracks, he covered his face in an attempt to hide his embarrassment. He turned to walk away from her only to get shoved back towards the girl by his smirking friends. They encouraged him to give an answer, the girl stood there with a determined look her eyes gleaming with hope as she stared at him. The boy glared at the ground mumbling,

"If this will get you to leave me alone I guess..." his cheeks flushed pink, and he brought his arm up once again to cover his checks.

Anya blinked confused she didn't quite understand what the purpose of all that was for or why. Turning to Becky, Anya voiced her thoughts, "Becky? why's that girl asking that boy to go out with her?" Anya tilted her head slightly as she glanced back at the older students.

"Oh, Anya...." Becky huffed out and shrugged her shoulders, "When you like someone you ask them to go out with you so you can become closer to them. It's so romantic! Anya, are you thinking of asking Damian?" Becky continued to gush about romance but Anya stopped listening after the first part a smirk made its way to her face her eyes glinted in unspoken mischief.

Anya nodded to herself as she formed a plan; she needed to become closer to Damian to help her papa so what better way than to ask him out? Anya smiled to herself as she remember the outing with her family, she wouldn't mind going on an adventure with Sy-on boy for the sake of world peace. Besides Sy-on boy has a bigger allowance than she did so maybe he would buy her some tasty peanuts! Or maybe the dessert he owed her! Anya's mouth watered at the thought of getting to taste rich people's desserts.

"Becky! I gotta go I'll see you later ok? Bye!" Anya yelled over her shoulder as she ran to class hoping she could get there early enough to talk to Sy-on boy.

Becky blinked and stared after Anya wondering why she disappeared so quickly; Becky turned to leave and ran headfirst into someone. She opened her mouth to yell at the person she collided with when she met brown eyes, "I would've held my tongue if it was anyone else. Watch where you are going, Desmond." Becky spat, her nose crinkled slightly she brought out her handkerchief wiped her hands off, and dusted herself.

Damian rolled his eyes not amused in the slightest, "You ran into me Blackbell. Whatever. Have you seen that annoying shrimp? I can't find her anywhere." he looked down and kicked at the dirt Becky caught onto his shyness and decided to tease him a little.

"Anya... hmm let me think.." She tapped her chin and pretended to think deeply before a smirk lit her face, "My dear sweet Anya went off towards our class, she was eager to ask someone out." Becky was partially tempted to stick her tongue out at him, Anya's childishness had rubbed off on her but she held her composure. Becky cleared her throat and continued, "But that's none of your business anyway. I should start heading to class before I'm late." With that being said she walked away her held high and a smirk plastered on her face.

Damian stood there frozen, he felt his chest stir he felt an irritation flood through him which made him uneasy. Thinking of Anya asking someone out made him feel so annoyed and he wasn't quite sure why. That was a lie. He knew why but he was choosing to be oblivious he wanted to believe that it wasn't true.