Her song

I would like to think Anya is slightly older in this one but idk you can pick!

Becky is the lead singer in an idol group she invited Anya to join her group as a dancer

~~~~~

"Move on already." Damian snapped his sharp voice cutting through the silence.

"You don't think I tried? Idiot." Anya mumbled her voice wavered, her shaky hand held her arm tightly. She glanced around the small room with narrowed eyes, her eyes lingered on a tank filled with water resting on a table.

She closed her eyes tightly and whispered, "if you move on, I could try."

When Damian didn't respond Anya opened her eyes, the room was empty with no trace of anyone else being in the room.

Anya turned her head to the sound of the door being opened, Becky popped her head into room and looked around.

"Who were you talking too Anya?"  Becky asked her in confusion. She opened the door further and walked in to stand in front of her.

Anya winced and shot her a quick forced smile her voice quivered as she answered her, "n-no one. I was just talking to myself."

"Right? Well anyway the girls loved your idea for lyrics. Grace is writing the lyrics now, so let's do a practice run of our choreography!"

Anya nodded in agreement, "I'll catch up in a minute, I need to feed Shrimp first."

Becky gave her a soft smile she nodded her head in agreement, " I'll be waiting in the practice room when you're ready Anya. Until then I'll wait for you." Becky grasped her hand and squeezed it tight, she let go of her hands softly after giving Anya one last glance over.

Only when Becky had completely left the room did Anya stand up and make her way to the table.

She plopped down at the table, she pressed her finger against the glass of the fish tank. The small gold fish swam over and touched its head to the glass.

"I'll be back soon Shrimpy."

Anya quickly gave the fish some food and made her way to the practice room. When she opened the door she heard a piano being played. The gentle melody rang out followed by a soft voice.

"The sky... no. I'm gonna go an octave higher. The sky."

"Instead try a harmony instead? Maybe that'll work."
Anya walked into the room and watched as Becky held the lyrics in her hand. Her eyes continued to silently read over the lyrics again and again.

When she looked up from her paper, she noticed Anya and immediately jumped up. With outstretched hands she walked over and grabbed Anya dragging her over to the couch.

"Alright let's start practicing the moves and we'll work on the lyrics and melody later. Chop chop ladies!"

~~~~~~~~~

After several hours of gruesome practice the girls had there moves down and the lyrics had been finalized all that was left was for them to nail their performance perfectly.

Anya sat down under a tree near the back of the stage, as much as she wanted to do this for Becky a part of her screamed and begged her to not do it. She leaned her head back against the tree, when something. No, someone leaned over slightly blocking the sun light.

"You of all people should be practicing right now Shrimpy."

Anya nodded absentmindedly at the voice, her eyes were trained on the shoes that stood in front of her. She stared at the shoes thoughtfully forcing herself not to blink in fear the shoes would disappear.