Jealousy Jealousy

Ok so for this scene/flashback I could see them as like 6-8 but 14-15 ish for the rest of the story maybe a little older. But without further ado here's the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*flashback*

"Pitter-patter"

The sound of light rain drowned out the rest of the world. Well- it normally would, but instead a small pink haired girl splashing around with a loud roar of laughter seemed to occupy the small area. She seemed amused jumping into and out of the puddle the mud among other things would fly and make her laugh harder.

Damian crinkled his nose in disgust, he could never imagine himself getting dirty like that nor being happy about it. In fact just standing here in the rain was making him grumpy and annoyed. The longer he stared at her the more he wondered what was so fun about getting dirty and wet.

'Commoners sure have a different way of thinking. Getting wet and dirty like that is gross.'  He snickered to himself

Anya stopped her play and froze mid puddle stomp, her shoulders dropped when she heard his voice in her head. She whipped her head around to meet his eyes, she looked at him weirdly shrugged to herself and went back to stomping in the puddles.

Damian watched her for a moment he sighed annoyed with the dumb girl. He contemplated leaving her in the rain or staying but in the end his heart won and he moved towards her.

"Idiot. You'll get sick." Damian moved to stand next to her covering her with his umbrella. His thoughts rang loud and clear, 'It looks kinda fun... no it's gross and I don't want to get sick too.'

Anya smirked at him, she grabbed his hand pulling him into the puddle.

"Jump and splash! Hot chocolates on me after we play." Anya tried to bargain with him hoping he would agree even if it was reluctantly.

Damian stared at her weirdly but did as she said. Well, sort of.... He definitely tried.

Damian stomped a single foot softly and watched as the rain jumped and splattered to the side. Damian's face lit up slightly childish thoughts seemed to pile up the more he played with his foot in the water. He's never done something like this but in a weird way it made him happy. He wanted to splash more he wanted to run and jump in the water not caring about getting wet or sick in the rain.

"That's it Sy-on! Now try both feet like this." Anya jumped hard splashing him, Damian blinked at her in shock which quickly turned to anger.

"Oh yeah?! Take this." Damian jumped hard splashing Anya causing her to laugh out and try to splash him back.

*end flashback*

Damian stared at the oh so familiar spot, since they first played in that spot every time it rained he could always find Anya there. Sometimes she waited for him and sometimes she just played by herself.

Today however was not the first case, there Anya stood dancing and playing in the rain with someone else. A boy for that matter, a classmate from their class. He and Anya for some reason hit it off from the moment they met which annoyed him to the extent he walked all the way over here to see what they were doing. He wanted to hate Anya for bringing an outsider to their spot. The spot they would go when it rained. No one else. So why did she bring this guy here? Not even Becky knows about this spot and Anya tells her everything.... So why him...?

Damian felt his hand clench into a fist when the boy standing next to Anya took her hand and twirled her. Anya's laugh was ringing out as she continued to dance with the stranger in the rain. With an adorable evil smirk Anya twirled herself out of his grasp and kicked up a wave of water; she nearly fell over from how hard she was laughing.